PDA

View Full Version : Guess what Uncle Tuna Claus Brought me!?!?

FooTemps
06-14-2002, 12:42 AM
MY NEW MAG! I just got it in the mail and I'm hekka happy... Thanks tuna! AO = teh friendliest, best, nicest, most generous, oh and did i mention friendliest and best forum ever!?!? OH MY GOSH! Tunaman is soo generous and reliable! He IS the BEST TRADER. He ships fast, he gives you a quality setup and he is just so generous and thoughtful in helping people.
I'd also like to thank all those other AO'ers in helping me finally achieve this day by sending letters to ask my parents to give paintball a try. I also apreciate all the advice you guys gave me. Now all I need to do is find a ride to go play! AHHHHHHHH! SO COOL!

Army
06-14-2002, 12:54 AM
You have graduated from Wanna-be-Maggot...to the coveted title of: 'Mag owner

Way to go, glad the campaign was successful!:cool:

FooTemps
06-14-2002, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the congrads... I'm really happy... I'm gonna fill up the co2 and play this weekend!

Clare
06-14-2002, 12:57 AM
Congratulations! That was extremely nice of Tunaman! :D Be sure to take pictures the first time you take it out to play and post them on here

FooTemps
06-14-2002, 01:05 AM
lol capo... I'm prolly gonna get as many pics as possible!

gibby
06-14-2002, 01:22 AM
Congrats Foo! Now it's time to put all your AO knowledge to good use and make yourself the UltraMag! It's a very special day to witness a boy turn into a man. :D

Miscue
06-14-2002, 01:53 AM
Congrats! Tunaman is such a nice guy!

FeelTheRT
06-14-2002, 05:22 AM
hope your happy with your new Mag Alex. and BTW microline and CO2 ug they don't get along in the sun very well, make sure you leave your gun in the shade when your not playing to prevent your line from ripping a hole.

the JoKeR
06-14-2002, 06:27 AM
.....and clean your room! Or at least make your bed!

Mango
06-14-2002, 07:04 AM
Tunaman ROCKS!!!! :) Us NJ AOer's are so lucky that he is around here. :)

Also, I never thought I would see the day that Foo would type "I have a mag." and "I'm gonna play this weekend." in the same post!!! :D

dropkick1
06-14-2002, 07:29 AM
congratulations Foo, its about time that u finally got a mag, but congratulations once again on your marker. oh yeah, what made your parents decide to let u finally get one?

ken

nutz
06-14-2002, 07:36 AM
sweet man. Did ur parents finally give in? :D

alf
06-14-2002, 08:09 AM
way to go FOO!!!

make sure you dedicate your first kill to tunaman!!

-alf

wyn1370
06-14-2002, 08:16 AM
Well done, I know how proud you must be.
I can still remember the feeling of getting my first marker (trracer pump) after many hard fought arguments with my parents. mind you this was fall of 1990, but the feeling is so memorable that it is still one of my most memorable days ever.

AGDSaul
06-14-2002, 08:42 AM
Hey I recognize that for grip. If I am not mistaken it was on the marker that I sold Tunaman.

Creative Mayhem
06-14-2002, 09:01 AM
Way to go tunaman! You've taken a boy and turned him into a ma....n Hey wait aminute that didn't come out right, did it?;) :D Like capo said post pics after you break the puppy in or it breaks you in....;) Welcome to the "owner's" club and not just the forum.

joeyjoe367
06-14-2002, 02:32 PM
hey foo, we need to meet up at splat-attack sometime, and once lvl 10 comes out, show all those 'cocker owners what's up :)

Yatta!
06-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Congrats on the mag, hope you have the best of times with it and not go down on you like a cocker:D

You made a wise choice
Yatta!

RT_Luver
06-14-2002, 05:17 PM
YAY...[said in an annoying 5 year old girly voice]go play, and enjoy it and forget about life and and all that other crap for 5 hours and run around and shoot ppl and just have loads of fun[/said in an annoying 5 year old girly voice]

but seriously...have fun

Tunaman
06-14-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by AGDSaul
Hey I recognize that for grip. If I am not mistaken it was on the marker that I sold Tunaman.
Yes Saul...it its the grip. I left explicit conditions to go along with this marker. The first one was that if Foo was ever to sell or trade the marker, I WANT THAT FOREGRIP BACK! He is aware of the fact that it is one of a kind...and cannot be replaced. Oh...and Foo? I have left you room to upgrade that mag. Micro to Macro...ANS to AGD...CO2 to nitro. You get the idea. And as I said Foo...that tank has no antisiphon, so if you want to use C02, just take off the Drop and foregrip, and run that sucker Vertical! Glad you like it...:D :D :D

Jonno06
06-14-2002, 05:35 PM
someone earlier mentioned an "owners club",and it gave me quite the idea....why not actually have a club type dealy.If you own an automag of some sort,put the serial number in your sig,anyone else agree?

btw,congrats foo!(nice mag:) )

Doobie
06-14-2002, 05:54 PM
Congrats! You deserve it. The level of dedication to this site you have shown without even owning a mag WAS amazing!
Welcome to the Automag OWNERS group! (The clouds part, light pours from the heavens onto Foo's Mag and Angels begin to sing!)
:D :D :D :D :D

FooTemps
06-14-2002, 10:20 PM
Thanks everybody!
Tunaman, I'm not selling the gun and I HELLA LIKE THE FOREGRIP! MINE! (just kidding)
Hmmmm... I'm gonna keep it ans for a while until I get nitro and a retro. I'm gettin SS lines with the nitro and I'm going to get a warp and body that would look better w/ the warp. That's my plan! Then I'm gonna upgrade the gripframe and drop.

ALSO: I'm playin @ STP this sunday so anybody near there please go on sunday and give me a mask to borrow! I got ripped off by paintballfx.com!

EDIT: HAHAHA! I'm draining the battery you sent me tuna! lol... I've become hypnotized by the revy!!! NOO!!! lol