PDA

View Full Version : I am Disgustingly Impressed!!!!

LawFox32
06-14-2002, 12:08 PM
All I have to Say is WOW!, ok I am not used to getting packages from pbsites quickly, I am utterly impressed by Countypaintball.com, its gotta be the greatest, not really the greatest selection, but good prices and all, and wow they are in New Jersey; I live in richmond va, which is like a 6-7 hour drive away I believe, ok here it is I ordered on Wednesday Night, the cheapest shipping I could get cuz I am a cheapskate; once again they are in NJ; ordered wednesday night shipped out thursday morning, came today at a lil past noon, i am soo impressed, they have tracking for packages on their site and it comes up after 2 days the package was shipped, it got here in like 1 1/2 days, i am definitely doing business w/ them again.
Oh yeah I almost forgot the best part was I opened the box and it smelled like cheese puffs, i don't know whether it was the JT paint or something else but it just smells like cheese puffs, and not the bargain cheese puffs, the good cheese puffs w/ all the orange cheese dust on em.

Well there's my rant

LawFox32
06-14-2002, 12:35 PM
oh yeah I just figured it out the JT MAxim paint kinda smells like cheesy puffs

mykroft
06-14-2002, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't taste like cheesy poofs (Speaks from experience)

kevdupuis
06-14-2002, 01:25 PM
Mykroft, were you also at Wassaga last sunday.
forgot: yummmm

Creative Mayhem
06-14-2002, 02:00 PM
MMMMMMM cheese puffs:)

I just thought I'd add a post to join my fellow Canadians here.

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-14-2002, 02:28 PM
i live in NJ and well i am also very impressed w/ there service if i ordered something on a wednesday night i would get it at some point on thursday... another tip next time u order in comments ask for some stickers or a magazine they will give u some for free.

LawFox32
06-14-2002, 02:40 PM
I said that mike is cool and I got some county decals, but i should do that next time some magazines would be nice