PDA

View Full Version : Just got my SL-68 II !

paint magnet
06-14-2002, 12:42 PM
I'm planning on using it as a backup or to loan to friends without guns. But, it's my primary until my Phantom arrives. This gun is awesome! It's very accurate and has a quick pump stroke, as well as being efficient. I bought it for $55, and it had been used as a rental for over 7 years! Anyway, just had to brag about it. Can't wait to see what the Phantom is like, because it's supposed to be better than this and I love this gun!

krafty
06-14-2002, 01:35 PM
Check out www.countypaintball.com

They have a hopper for the SL-68 II that has a narrow feed neck. That way, you don't need the adapter (and the hopper sits down lower on the gun).

LawFox32
06-14-2002, 01:54 PM
hey krafy how much are you looking for, to sell your SL 68 II for, cuz I am interested in it, oh yeah and I know I should be PMing you

paint magnet
06-14-2002, 05:16 PM
That field still has about 10 left, most are in pretty good condition for $55. Some need orings but all still shoot. Not the prettiest looking though.

paint magnet
06-14-2002, 05:17 PM
In my sig the Phantom is on the way, not the Aluminum adapter. I got one of those with the gun. If you get one from the field I was talking about, he includes one with it.