PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!! RT Pro will be mine!

Telefragged
06-14-2002, 01:23 PM
Alright, well, the time has come, the time for me to proudly enter the world of the Automag owner...with an RT Pro.

I'm going to be ordering from modifiedpaintball.com, because everyone of you guys say that Donggie, Butterfingers, and MPP are great. Also because of the fact that $575 is the lowest price I've seen anywhere for a new RTP. I've heard people say that Donggie and MPP gives special "deals" to us AO'ers, true? Is there anything I should know before I hit the order button on MPP later today? Would it be better to call MPP and talk on the phone while ordering? I'd assume so, any suggestions?

I'm going to be getting a polished PF-HL, and some misc parts to have it ready. Now, here comes my "guilt" syndrome. All the guys I play with have M98's and the like, except for a few, one with a 2k2 vertical feed, the other with a TKO Mag, and another Mag that's in the mail for someone. I'll just feel so alienated, having such a fine piece, while everyone else has the blowback semi, any thoughts?

Well, that's it, my savings have not gone in vain, and I can now take pride in being an AGD customer with teh finest mechanical marker on the planet

shartley
06-14-2002, 01:25 PM
You will LOVE it.... I know I love mine!

wyn1370
06-14-2002, 02:05 PM
make sure to call Don and tell him you're from AO. I don't know if he'll give you a discount, but I know he won't give you one if you order it over the website. Here's his # (516)520-6668

JEDI
06-14-2002, 02:10 PM
Now here's something I can really go on about. The RT pro RULES!!!! That gun is so fast. As soon as you get comfortable with the trigger, you can wail on it. You'll be so shocked how fast that gun can shoot! For a mechanical gun, its rediculous! I can out shoot friends with 'lectro triggers. The return kick on the trigger makes it so ****** fast. I bought an Emag a week after my RT pro, I swear I have just as much fun shooting the RT pro. You'll get so much respect when people see how fast it shoots. So easy to maintain too. People spends hundreds trying to get there cocker to come even close to the speed of the RT pro. You will not regret going with the rt pro.

FactsOfLife
06-14-2002, 02:29 PM
here's my thoughts on having the nicest, newest, bestest, gun in the group. I don't feel bad about it. I found that when I got my Vision Impy, and the rest of my friends were using tipp98's and spyders etc, that they saw how nice it was and immediately started upgrading to better markers.
One of them went nuts and dropped 2500 bucks on a freeflow setup.

Of course now that I've got my E-Mag(WOOT!) they'll be going through the same inferiority complexes I put them through the first time....:D

Telefragged
06-14-2002, 03:14 PM
When I talk to Don, ASking him would be kind of obnoctious I think, what should I do if I'm looking for a "discount" of sorts.

wyn1370
06-14-2002, 03:31 PM
Just ask him for the "special" AO discount. If you're lucky he might even tell you the story behind the prices on his sight.

magman007
06-14-2002, 04:21 PM
Hey hey, trust me, you will be happy. Heck, i bought one right after i tried my friends, like a day after. i was in awe. Then i sold it and bought a cocker. Bad move. But i got my e-mag now, and i find my self going to manual just to get that old time feeling. its so much fun!

than205
06-14-2002, 04:39 PM
mwuahahah - I too am getting an RT Pro next week.
World domination will follow. (at least my world)

Yatta!
06-14-2002, 04:52 PM
I got my RT Pro after having a cocker for a year all I have to say is that it is well worth it. The bad thing is I bought it used and it came with a 1x stock frame instead of an Intelliframe, but not for long(DYE 2x). I hate single trigger frames and always short stroke, but when I played with my RT Pro and havent chopped since unlike my slow cocker where I would chop like mad trying to get off a 3 round burst. You will like it for sure, welcome to the RT Pro club.

Yatta!

RT_Luver
06-14-2002, 05:22 PM
you be the envy of everyone. TRUST me...THEY ROCK. I wish I still had one...well I sorta do...MY DADS. I'm guuna pla with it sometime soon. i have SUCH an erge to play

Telefragged
06-14-2002, 10:00 PM
Alright, thanks for the input guys. I got home kinda late, so I'll call MPP tommorow and ask about the special "AO deal" I'm so happy, I can finally be happy with a marker. Can't wait!