PDA

View Full Version : Many problems with my RT Pro

snowman
06-14-2002, 03:19 PM
Ok, I've owned my pro for about a year and a half. S/N is 250. Only after three months of owning it, I put a Z-Grip on it. Sweet indeed. It worked great all year. Now, most recently,after two tourny's this year and some rec play it seems that I am getting erratic behavior from my shooting.

I'll try just to shoot once and it fires like three times. Heck, it even shoots when the saftey is on! It's done it twice and I have witnesses. Just ask SkippDog.

If I try and shoot fast, it sounds wierd, like it's not charging fast enough. It sounds like it's sticking or running low on air, when I have plenty left. But, that's only when shooting fast. Last year I didn't have that problem.

Also, I can't get my stock barrel on the normal way. After one tournament, I tried putting my barrel in and the little button wouldn't push down. Now's there's a little lip on the end of my barrel, so it never pushes the button down. I have to stick a little wrench to push it down, then I can't get the barrel on. It also doesn't work with my stock Mag barrel.

Help! Any clues?

BME

mykroft
06-14-2002, 04:13 PM
Get a parts kit. Strip the whole marker down, not just the valve & replace the O-Rings, clean up & mildly grease the barrel pin. It sounds like your marker is just rather dirty inside.