PDA

View Full Version : Bad Emag electrical problem!! Help me I don't know what's wrong!!!

Cypres0099
06-14-2002, 09:54 PM
I really hope this is something that can be fixed without having to send it in to AGD.

I decided to readjust my trigger after not having played with it for a few weeks when after a while, it wouldn't shoot anymore.

So I figured it was a dead battery. I plugged it in untill it was green and then tried again. (this is with the trigger frame off by the way) I put on the battery pulled the pin and fired it only clicked once and then no more.

Each time I replace the pin and pull it out I can shoot once more. After the first shot each time when I try to adjust the settings the LED will flicker but not show anything. I can adjust the settings before I fire my one shot each time.

What's happening?

Please Help! Thanks

Army
06-14-2002, 10:03 PM
Back off the trigger magnet a little. It is too far forward for the Hall Effect switch to "disengage".

Cypres0099
06-14-2002, 10:15 PM
Well I didn't think I was dumb enough to do that as I had checked that a few times, but sure enough.:D

That solves one problem the other one is with my LED. I noticed it a while back and thought it would just go away and it did for a while. Sometimes the screen just flickers when I try to change the settings. (This is with either button) It did it for a while when I first got it then it went away for a couple months now it just had another "episode".

Please let it disapear again ;)

And thanks Army it appears that I need to be a bit more thorough in trying a fix. I was about to take the trigger magnet out and just touch it to the sensor.:)

Kaiser Bob
06-16-2002, 02:52 AM
Check your ground screw, it may be loose, that would cause the display to to funky things. Its the 1 screw holding the board down, you cant miss it :)