Replaced By Macro Hose

Ditched the Palmer Reg
Replaced BY Gas Though with Clear Stickies

Here is a link if you wanna see the older setup

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28120

Any Feedback would be great !!!

liigod
06-14-2002, 10:49 PM
i wouldnt have ditched a few of those things.

SingleShotFausto
06-14-2002, 10:51 PM
Here is the right side of the PB gun

personman
06-14-2002, 10:58 PM
Z bodys r kewl and the look kewl I think I might want one but then again I want everything :o

liigod
06-14-2002, 10:58 PM
i just looked at yer old setup, i liked it better. BUt whatever floats yer boat, its yer gun.

SiLeNt X
06-14-2002, 11:34 PM
why ditch the hyper frame?

Creative Mayhem
06-15-2002, 02:58 PM
Nice marker man! I don't care for your foregrip though, I don't really like the rubber/alum combo, but that's just me.

I know what yer thinkin' why do I have a reg for my foregrip? This an old pic.....

OldSchoolMag
06-15-2002, 03:30 PM
I think that Creative and Capo should have a showdown to see who can own the rights to "The Awesome Purple Automag" 'gun title. I keep gettin' confused:)

Nice Z Body, though! I've always been a fan of how they looked, but I'm wondering - do they shoot any better? I've heard not so good things about them.

OSM

RT_Luver
06-15-2002, 04:01 PM
I think it sounds and looks pretty good

Timmee
06-15-2002, 04:30 PM
Still have the BooYah?

paintbattler
06-15-2002, 05:15 PM
i like the older style better

Lorquas
06-15-2002, 05:57 PM
i like the new one better.. might have kept the boo yahh tho.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-15-2002, 06:01 PM
I liked the old setup better. The new setup 1. Doesnt make any sense. 2. Isnt worse but the old was better. Except the boomstick. The only thing i would do to your old setup was to get a z-barrel (bigshot modified) and get different drop. But why would you ditch stainless for macro, and an electro trigger for manual? And the palmer wasnt doing any harm. Better cause if you were playing not at a feild, you could have c02 and nitro. :(

Lorquas
06-15-2002, 09:45 PM
he made technical mistakes, but IMO the new one looks waaay better. I liked the chrome on the boomstick tho.

again that is all looks...

paintbattler
06-15-2002, 10:31 PM
well i like both setupsand i would take either one.

Creative Mayhem
06-16-2002, 07:32 AM
I think that Creative and Capo should have a showdown to see who can own the rights to "The Awesome Purple Automag" 'gun title. I keep gettin' confused

Actually, my marker is called the "Purple People Eater", and the other person using the "Purple People Eater" title is bartleby, not that he deserves it though... ;) :D jk We actually talked about this before and we agreed to have Purple People Eater's Club for all members that have the excellent taste in choosing the purple scheme.:D

SingleShotFausto
06-17-2002, 08:13 PM
I got rid of the Boo Yaah because that thing did not work the right way ever !!! I thought maybe I had a lemon; however I exchanged it and the same thing happended, so then I thought maybe its may setup so I went to a gunsmith at a place in englishtown N.J. He got it to work but not on full Auto !!! he tried diff. sear thingy's and nothing !!! then semi-burst worked half good....So I decided Im getting a Dye Trigger, I never had a problem with them b4...

As for the Drop I always liked the CP On/Off combo

I got rid of the Palmer Stabs because I did not like the fact that almost all Reg's connect on the top of the reg as opposed to the bottom, like the way pmi has it. I figured I go with the Gas-through because of the feel & look.

Lapco was a given...I didn't do my all my homework when I got the Boomy, however I really really like the way the boomy looks....But with the lapco Im a happy camper....

As for the peeps that wondered how the Z-Body really works, It really does work, and very well !!! I have Tippmaan Flatliners Drooling over my setup

SiLeNt X
06-17-2002, 08:47 PM
where did you get that fore grip and what brand is it

SingleShotFausto
06-19-2002, 05:49 PM
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/paintball-gas-systems-fore-grips.html

go here for the ForeGrip

I think its the best to date.......

Havoc_online
06-19-2002, 06:20 PM
I think that Creative and Capo should have a showdown to see who can own the rights to "The Awesome Purple Automag" 'gun title. I keep gettin' confused

Capo's purple gun is "the Hello kitty mag"

RRfireblade
06-19-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem

Actually, my marker is called the "Purple People Eater", and the other person using the "Purple People Eater" title is bartleby, not that he deserves it though... ;) :D jk We actually talked about this before and we agreed to have Purple People Eater's Club for all members that have the excellent taste in choosing the purple scheme.:D

I'd like to get in on that.

Jay.