PDA

View Full Version : I was screwed out of watching splatterfactor

tysonmachado
06-15-2002, 08:01 AM
For almost a month I have been looking forward to watching Splatterfactor. I considered myself lucky to have a digital cable package which included the Fox Sports Net, I don't usually watch sports so I had never bothered to think about whether I had the channel or not.
Last night I set my alarm to make sure I would be up in time to watch the great new paintball related television show. I don't work on Saturdays so I usually sleep until nine or ten. I sat down in front of the T.V. about ten minutes early just to make sure I didn't miss any of it. I sat through the last segment of Tom Arnold's sports show. Then, to my horror, the station was changed to the Shop NBC, a rip off of the Home Shopping Network! Not because my wife changed the channel, not because I had accidentally sat on the reomote. In their abundant greed and disregard for customer rights my cable provider, Adelphia, has decided that from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays it would be a good idea to cut off service of the Fox Sports Net and show infomercials instead! Now maybe I'm crazy, but when I pay over $50 a month for cable service I expect that the channels I am paying for will be provided 24 hours a day. If I lose service because of technical difficulties I am unhappy about it but I can be understanding. But to decide when I can and can't watch certian channels is beyond the rights of the cable provider. Needless to say I will be filing formal complaints with Adelphia and I will also be contacting the Fox Sports Network to let them know what is happening.

Mossman
06-15-2002, 08:52 AM
that sucks but sadly you didnt miss much

demonguy8
06-15-2002, 09:06 AM
you didnt miss much at all.... check the other post on it for more info

triggerman
06-15-2002, 09:09 AM
I too woke up an hour early to watch it and all I have seen are infomercials. Man 2 months of getting my hopes up right down the toilet. And I do get fox sports net.

Dubstar112
06-15-2002, 09:09 AM
I feel ya, I have sattelite, and it has 16 or so fox sports channels, and Its not on anyone of them...

demonguy8
06-15-2002, 09:16 AM
if you checked the satalites prevue guide thing splatter factor is listed as PAID PROGRAMMING.... as in it was an infomercial time block on a tv station.. that was turned into a tv show... so if you didnt check a channel because it said "paid programming" you probably had it, you just didnt watch it

TITAN
06-15-2002, 09:26 AM
you didnt miss anything... it was really gay. it was for newbs and there was a retarded tech that showed how to clean a spyder who used a screw driver to jam parts in it and oiled it with wd-40... hahahaha lol

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-15-2002, 09:29 AM
but you did miss
SPORE

Stupid People On Rentle Equiptment

PaInTbALL zAcH
06-15-2002, 09:29 AM
I overslept

wes
06-15-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by TITAN
you didnt miss anything... it was really gay. it was for newbs and there was a retarded tech that showed how to clean a spyder who used a screw driver to jam parts in it and oiled it with wd-40... hahahaha lol

hahahahahahah yea i was all, "hahahahahaha thats a red spyder" and then i saw like 2 mags wich wasnt that cool because one was in a commercial for actionvillage and that was pretty weird and it was pretty corny because that one guy probly likes corn. anyway they were using masks and allthe saftey equiptmet so that was good.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-15-2002, 09:42 AM
In one commericial I counted like 3-4 mags

RT_Luver
06-15-2002, 05:28 PM
that sux dude. I was at my dads house eatin breakfast with my uncle and his family that just got back from Ahfganistan

paintbattler
06-15-2002, 05:39 PM
yea that does suck. i was playing basbeball

deweasel697
06-15-2002, 08:52 PM
I woke up really early to go to the gym so I could still see it, and I just happened to drop a weight on my foot giving me an open fracture so I missed it too. :(