PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Cocker

V-Viper
06-15-2002, 08:19 AM
Sigh yes yesturday i found out that my room was robed. They took my PS2 all the games, all my n64 games, not that i care about any of that n e more. What really pisses me off is they took my Autococker STO and my new upgrades i didnt even install yet, as well as my mask and tank. The thing was in pieces so i doudt the pot heads know what to do with it. I have a pretty ood idea of the ppl that did it, because only a handful of ppl know i live in the aritc and all my stuff is there. So knowing these drugies they want cash for it, for im going to offer em 300 for it all, then go up to 600 if they deny it. Of curse i can do that and say to meet at X place and jump em with some of my friends. Never the less im understandably PISSED OFF. My friend just ordered a MicroMag and we where planiing to play alot this summer...sigh $1200+ in Pb eq. gone. I sware I will find out if they did it. I think im in shock because it still hasnt hit me tha ti just lost my #1 thing i care about. And i actully am more ped that they took my memory cards than my PS2, 100s of hours of gaming when i was a child was on those. GODDD. I geuss ill just have to move on.. getting a job soon so maybe ill build a cocker some sracth and call it my own and keep it n a safe. This sucks:( , well anyway the seral#is 886686, yellow dye cover, and the trigger frame is off and i was going to install a chomre single trigger (swing) with black grips.. so if any shops out there see it or something, grr.

Anyway any on ehave any good sites for a good cocker body? I seen what i believe is called a SPANKY cocker, with the block area cut from the body, anyone know where i can get this, thx.

nutz
06-15-2002, 08:31 AM
hey man that really really sucks... Did you call the police cause thats what you really should do.

I suggest getting together a full list of specs for your cocker that includes every color and pary and get that list to your local stores and field and even post it on AO, pbnation and paintballcity. You can get your gun back if you look for it. Maybe you could even put up a small reward if it is returned.

Good Luck

Mossman
06-15-2002, 08:45 AM
where are you from....good to tell so people know to look out if they are local to you

V-Viper
06-15-2002, 09:00 AM
I live in Brockton, MA, i plan to talk to the closest friend i know in the bunch and see if he'll tell me somehting. Like i said these guys are the llosest bunch of ppl ever, there 16-19 and half of em are homeless walking around begging for a dollar to by weed or whatever there into now. So ill pressure em with the money and plan something, the cops cant really do anything, unless they can to fingerprints on the box that had my spare parts and some how get there prints, which i dont believe they can without hard evidence.
By the way its a black /chrome STO, I kow there is a store aorund here call P n L Paintball which is probally where there go, but thats doudtfull, its probally colecting dust under someones bed because they dont know what to do with it in pieces, pisses me off.

Mossman
06-15-2002, 09:07 AM
Im in Brookline, MA, Pretty close. I'm going over to boston paintball in either framingham or boston in the next week, I can ask them if any shady characters brought in a STO...but I doubt they will have, or remember.

Just get your plan and do it before its too late. I'm really sorry to hear man, just good luck getting your stuff back.

Creative Mayhem
06-15-2002, 09:11 AM
Hey man you're in luck, I just got a yellow cocker with a swing trigger. I'll sell it to you cheap. :D

Seriously, that sucks! The guy that took it should have his - - - - - cut off and fired through your new cocker at his head. Maybe then he'll know what it's like to miss something valuble.

RT_Luver
06-15-2002, 11:32 AM
awhile back ago, someone broke into my house while I was on vacation and took my ps1(luckily I took my PS2 with me:D ) and took me DVD player and ACTUALLY exchanged it with a VHS player. we were so stupid, we didn't even notice it for 2 weeks that they did that. and they also took my swiss army knife that I ACTUALLY GOT IN SWITZERLAND. I'm STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed at that. i LOVED that knife

Jonno06
06-15-2002, 11:48 AM
yep,my gun was also stolen earlier this year..my gun was all they took too:(:(:(

but now i got my mag:):):)

magatron
06-15-2002, 03:04 PM
*EDIT* That picture was just sickening. I am considering a temporary ban for that. The rules are clear:

We want you to enjoy our community and interact with our moderators and members with our online forum. However, there are some rules as we strive to keep the forum "family" orientated, and maintain a "PG-13" level of discussion. There are also some rules that are just general "netiquette".

• No cussing
• No racial, religious, or sexually inflammatory language
• Avoid topics containing religious, racial, or political discussion (they are the top three flame starting toipcs)
• No "hitting" on other members of the channel - they are here for paintball, not for a date
• Do not type in all caps - it means you are shouting
• Do not use excessive colors, bold letters, or ASCII characters
• Do not try to circumvent the cuss filters by using spaces or other characters
• Do not spam or flood the channel with repeated statements or questions
• Do not ask to be a moderator
• Do not exhibit disruptive behavior
• Post topics under their respective forum. For example, a tech question goes in the Tech Forum
• Do not post the same topic in multiple forms
• Off topic posts are allowed, but they must be reasonable and civil
• Do not threaten or "flame" members of the board

You have been warned. Army

liigod
06-15-2002, 03:07 PM
spanky bodies suck. if you dont belive me you can buy mine for 150.

rudy
06-15-2002, 03:20 PM
I hate to be the guy who sounds bad so im not going to say it. but i have dealt with theft several times in my life, every time the police were involved the theif got off scott free. every time I took matters into my own hands the items were returned to me either volentarily or involentarily. Now i have been through a some criminal justice schooling and I understand from the standpoint of the police what they are willing to do. You must take into account the seriousness of the crime unfortunately for you in America theft is not a very serious crime unless it is for a huge value or involves violence or weapons. Therefore the police will not have the resorces or time to invest in your case unless you or a close family member holds some political power and none of the theifs hold equal or more political power. The only other way things look good for you is if you have some really good evidence against them.

Timmee
06-15-2002, 04:43 PM
That sucks. Another suggestion is to scour eBay. Any cocker that matches your description, email them and ask for the serial number. If it's yours, notify eBay. Don't know what they can do, but they might be able to help with getting your cocker back.