PDA

View Full Version : Sliding Trigger

'Mag
06-15-2002, 11:37 AM
Are there any actual advantages to having a sliding trigger? I have shot an Autococker before, but a couple days ago was the first time I really got to lay on the trigger. I really liked the feel of my friend's brand new stock Autococker. I felt that I could shoot a lot faster then with a stock 'Mag, or even with my 'Mag when I had the Benchmark frame. I realize that the Automag's normal trigger pull may be a bit too stiff to allow for a sliding trigger to work effectively. But now I have a Hyperframe and I think it would be fairly easy to possibly use two pins and some sort of slotted trigger. My question is do you think there would be any bps advantage (not actual bps, because I can fan the Hyperframe at 13 fairly easily, but I mean ease of shooting quickly) with a straight back pull?

davej946
06-15-2002, 12:53 PM
I don't know too much about this kind of thing, but I'll post about what I do know. Even the cocker has gone to the swing trigger, and all the cocker guys I know have gone to it. Think about that... ;)

Later ~ Dave

RT_Luver
06-15-2002, 12:55 PM
well, a mag with abenchmark frame IMO isn't the best thing to put against competition

personman
06-15-2002, 12:58 PM
I dunno I leik my brothers frame..
Its slide.. I liek it..

wes
06-15-2002, 04:14 PM
personman said this stupid stuff
Its slide.. I liek it..

lol you havent even shot it yet... or have you

liigod
06-15-2002, 04:33 PM
i know a few cocker guys who shoot hinge triggers, i know MORE who like sliding triggers better. I know some REALLY sick sliding cocker triggers that i'd take over an emag trigger any day.

FutureMagOwner
06-15-2002, 05:54 PM
i hated my slide i kept short stroking and junk trying to shoot slower! i dunno why but i cant shoot with it that often(maybe ill try again some day when i have a spare cocker or something :D

personman
06-15-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by wes

lol you havent even shot it yet... or have you You idiiot I handleled it with no air + rem I shot it but it would only go 2 bps without liek messing up lol

AUTOMAGS OWN COCKERS :p

mykroft
06-15-2002, 07:44 PM
Well, I like the sliding trigger better than the stock mag trigger, as I'm faster on it than I am on a classic mag. The again, I'm faster still on a retro, and fastest on an Angel or Blade Hinged Cocker. Needless to say, I shoot the Angel now (Took me forever to find one I liked, can't get used to the balance of the non-fly LCD).

AssassN
06-15-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by personman
Its slide.. I liek it..

Wow i have a problem with typeing that taht. Kind of like liek or leik. lol thought taht was wierd:D

'Mag
06-15-2002, 10:46 PM
You know you can edit your posts? Just hit that little button in the corner of your post that says, "edit". You don't have to make a whole new post.

pip_999
06-15-2002, 10:52 PM
other day
my mag went down
and decided to barrow my friends stock 2k1 cocker
i must say
I LOVE THE SLIDE!!!!!!!

i am probably going to get a cocker now and make sure that i have a pimped out sliding trigger

boy it was nice

personman
06-15-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by AssassN

Wow i have a problem with typeing that taht. Kind of like liek or leik. lol thought taht was wierd:D
lol liek dats wierd dewd :p