PDA

View Full Version : does anybody have any good advise on the black dragun

Shockerboy18
06-15-2002, 06:33 PM
my buddie is looking into buying a black dragun and i was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say or which one is the best for the money

BTAutoMag
06-15-2002, 06:39 PM
get the flush cocking. and there is bolt stick like mad but there is a trick to fix it. as soon as my dealer tells me ill tell you.

PS tell him to get the stars and stripes. its the best one.

J
06-15-2002, 07:01 PM
All the newbie around here are getting them, haven't heard anything bad yet (oh except "electros are better" bs...):rolleyes:

mykroft
06-15-2002, 07:20 PM
It's a spyder. Even takes a lot of spyder parts. They're OK, but IMHO, the Electro Pirahna's are notably better.

FeuerFri
06-15-2002, 08:42 PM
i'd suggest a spyder flash lcd. i had just a regular flash and was great, upto 13bps, 3-6round burst, semi and full auto, and adjustable rof, and its realy easy to set the switches, plus it come with a rechagable battery with charger and is fully charged in 1 1/2 hours, and just stock its awsome, but as with all soyders there is a world of upgrades and even home modifacations that can be done for nothing but a lil pateince. they're are realy nice markers, i had one and i got it working down around 300psi and it never broke a single ball.

Shockerboy18
06-15-2002, 11:42 PM
ya but its a spyder and a pirranna i havent seen either of those work like a dragun (let alone work for longer than a year)

rehme
06-16-2002, 12:56 AM
no matter how much u upgrade a spyder or a black dragon it will still be a spyder or a bd. it is the same way with mags and every other gun my advice is go with the mag or a spyder because there is really no reason to buy a electro if it only has one mode

Shockerboy18
06-16-2002, 12:16 PM
ok that is the stupidest advise i have heard because the bd has multiple fire but if you knew anything most angles are electros with one firing mode because nppl ruling dont allow anything but semi auto

RT_Luver
06-16-2002, 01:52 PM
hmm. I dont know anything bout these guns...except some ppl like um and that they are a spyder clone. its what I've heard so I might not be 100% correct

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-16-2002, 04:47 PM
Shockerboy ... those angles are so damn nice ;) Im gonna get myself a 90* ... and maybe later on ill add on another 90* to make it the 180* which frigging rock. :p

paintball8869
06-16-2002, 06:22 PM
i just picked up a semi only black dragun for like $80. Can't complain aobut it yet. It was inaccurate with teh paint i put through it, but it was way too small for the stock barrel. Once I get some paint that is the appropriate size for the barrel i can give a better description of how it shoots. But as for speed, i could easily hit 10 bps (maxing out the board in it) and get good trigger bounce (which i know is illegal in tourneys, but its a screw around gun for me).

I put a trigger set screw into it (so now the trigger pull is shorter). It's not as short as my intimidators, but still is pretty short.

The only problem i had was with teh Black Dragun "compact", it has bottom line holes that are not standard size nor are they spyder style. So I took out my drill and drilled a hole in between the other two, which allowed my standard holed dropforward to fit in it. Now i've got it all setup and it works awesome. For $80, I'm ecstatic about it.

liigod
06-16-2002, 06:29 PM
dude, they are great guns, i know a few guys who use their draguns over their angels, because they feel better, are lighter, and just as fast. im serious.

Havoc_online
06-16-2002, 11:32 PM
does anybody have any good advise on the black dragun

I do. buy an Xtreme:D

Shockerboy18
06-17-2002, 02:39 PM
liigod i totally agree i know a guy who does and i have a question is the compact electro

paintball8869
06-17-2002, 02:58 PM
yes, the compact black dragun is an electro. I've got one and put a minireg on it from an angel (reg is probably worth more than the gun :) ) and it's nice and consistent. It is limited to 10 bps, but I don't know many people that can hit above 10 bps on most guns. It's the backup for our team, just in case one of the other members' guns go down.