PDA

View Full Version : Does a booyaah/mako (elcd) help with r.o.f.?

BajaBoy
06-15-2002, 06:39 PM
Ok, ive been into paintball for about 4 1/2 years now. I started out with a spyder then went to an impy. I like the impol alot but i wanted something that i know i could count on to always work so i got a 68Clissic. My set up right now is Clissic mag(standard feed), Benchmark frame (i hate it), 12" AA Old style barrel with 68ci 4500 maxflo. But i cant seam to keep up with all my friend with that set up. If i did get the elcd frame i would get a power feed body. What do all u think i should do? (keep in mind i want a fast gun.. it doesnt matter if u say to get something beside the elcd.. i just want something fast.. but right now i dont want the retro valve for whatever reason)

Also my Aim s-n is -BajaBoy Agd-

MiniMagger2002
06-15-2002, 06:56 PM
well i would get the ReTro, but ir u dant want it then a CenterFlag Hyper or Mako ELCD would work too (p.s. i suggers the hyperframe)

Challe
06-16-2002, 04:41 PM
Get power feed , U dident want me to say this but get the Retro Valve GOD DAMNIT :P , Get a Kick *** loader like HALO, Warp etc etc , try the spacer kit to optemiza your gun trigger? Or as u said get a elktro frame , like Mako or HyperFrame or something.

If u dont want to get the retro valve maby a Reactor Z assembly? i heard u shoot faster with that :)

keiphers
06-16-2002, 05:24 PM
Here's the order I would get if I were you... Intelliframe, spacer kit, WS Turbo Rev equipped Revvie, Retro Valve, powerfeed body, then Warp feed. I outshoot electro frames capped at 13 bps, so I like my setup. According to Splat11756 and Donggie, my gun shoots 18 bps. But, it has sear and on/off pin mods that they did. I'm extremely happy with it though. By the way, I made clear Warp hose today!