PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day!

shartley
06-16-2002, 05:27 AM
Well, the house is all quiet.. the kids all asleep. Just me and the Mrs. up drinking coffee and reading AO.

So….. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Don’t forget to let your Father know how much you love him and how much he means to you. I will be calling my Father in the early Afternoon to let him know (sleeps in and his live-in goes to church.. LOL). :D:D:D

ThePatriot
06-16-2002, 05:29 AM
I will be too, i unfortunately kind of forgot it was father's day and stayed up all night, as did my brother :\ So...we are going to be pumping Coke all day long until maybe 8pm when my grandparents leave, and we can crash.

KHartley
06-16-2002, 05:31 AM
HAPPY FATHER's DAY SAM!!!! and HAPPY FATHER's DAY to all the Dad's out there! :)

Hope you all have a great one.

shartley
06-16-2002, 05:35 AM
Thanks Kim!

We know Phil is off Camping. LOL I am sure he is having a great time!

KHartley
06-16-2002, 05:38 AM
:D Your welcome

Yup, I'm sure Phil is having a great time. Hopefully, it is warmer and less wet than it is here!:)

shartley
06-16-2002, 10:56 AM
Well, we are going to have Father’s Day lunch… I am an easy one to please…. Boneless Teriyaki Chicken Breasts, Boneless Hotwings, and Velveta Shells and Cheese! Mmmmmm (Regular Mac-n-Cheese for the rest of them since I am the only one who likes the other.. LOL Go figure..;))

And the kids got me a Dremel and Dremel Carving set.

Life is good. As the saying goes, the richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least. And with my family, I have BOTH. :D What more could a man want?

So…. How was everyone else’s Father’s Day?

Croix71
06-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Happy Father's Day to all you proud Papas out there! :D