PDA

View Full Version : Noooooooooooooo!

FooTemps
06-16-2002, 12:02 PM
DAMN IT! I'm not going to play this weekend! NOOOO!!!

RT_Luver
06-16-2002, 12:17 PM
NOOOOOO...I haven't played for about 5 weeks and cant for another 3 NOOOOOOO

Army
06-16-2002, 12:18 PM
Why did I just KNOW that was going to happen!

Foo, you have the worst luck my friend!:cool:

FooTemps
06-16-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Army
Why did I just KNOW that was going to happen!

Foo, you have the worst luck my friend!:cool:

u wanna know the excuse my parents gave me?!?! "You have finals next week so you shouldn't go"

FooTemps
06-16-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by RT_Luver
NOOOOOO...I haven't played for about 5 weeks and cant for another 3 NOOOOOOO

GUESS WHAT!?!?! I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN 7 MONTHS!!! AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD!?!?! PSHHHH!

LittMag
06-16-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps

u wanna know the excuse my parents gave me?!?! "You have finals next week so you shouldn't go"

Dude... IMHO that's a pretty damn good excuse.

Blennidae
06-16-2002, 01:03 PM
If you choked on your finals, your folks would say it was because you played instead of studying, and you know where that would lead.

liigod
06-16-2002, 01:06 PM
muahahahahahaha

FooTemps
06-16-2002, 01:12 PM
FYI: All my finals are during the last 3 days of school. I have nothing to do for the next 2 days BUT STUDY

and... I already finished 3 finals and I only have 3 other ones!

Dude
06-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Actually that's a really good excuse. I didn't care at all when my parents wouldn't let me play before exams. However, I don't a lot about the difficulty level of your exams. Also, you probably are doing a little bit better in school than I am. But still, you shouldn't play before final exams.

FutureMagOwner
06-16-2002, 01:55 PM
i wish i had cash to play

also i do good on exams)last exam i didnt study at all and payed no attention all year and got a 95) but they still make me study

FooTemps
06-16-2002, 04:18 PM
but what does playing today have to do with tests on thursday and friday?

gibby
06-16-2002, 05:32 PM
but what does playing today have to do with tests on thursday and friday?

It means you gotta spend more time studying and making sure you're ready for those exams. No last minute cramming. Besides, kick butt in your finals and I'm sure your folks will let you play afterwards! Mess up in your finals and it'll be another 7 months before they even consider letting you play.

It's a small sacrifice for the love of paintball! :)

FooTemps
06-16-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by gibby

It means you gotta spend more time studying and making sure you're ready for those exams. No last minute cramming. Besides, kick butt in your finals and I'm sure your folks will let you play afterwards! Mess up in your finals and it'll be another 7 months before they even consider letting you play.

It's a small sacrifice for the love of paintball! :)

lol... i only have 1 hard exam this year and that exam is english. My teachers already told me that they were giving our class easy exams this year.

V-Viper
06-16-2002, 06:59 PM
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO SOMEone stole all my panitball gear,so i probally wont be able to play for the next 5 years!, oo no, o o wait they left my brasseagle gloves... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

InfinatyBPS
06-16-2002, 07:13 PM
lol my teamate is always mad cause i only play like every 4 months, cause im either fixing/upgrading my cocker, buying gear, or just dont have money to play... but I'll try to play in august cause this month I'm getting a jersey and next month I'm getting a Bizerk Barrel kit... so august I should be able to play...

paintbattler
06-16-2002, 08:50 PM
i havent played in like forever. i wont be able to either because i have a bball game EVERYDAY (really)

SiLeNt X
06-16-2002, 09:22 PM
i havent played for 2 months

FeelTheRT
06-16-2002, 09:53 PM

I wouldn't let myself go to the field to play or to reff 3 weeks before finals and SOL testing. I'd agree with your parents, your education is more important than paintball.

FooTemps
06-16-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by FeelTheRT

I wouldn't let myself go to the field to play or to reff 3 weeks before finals and SOL testing. I'd agree with your parents, your education is more important than paintball.

It is but not when you already have 3 more days to study