PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Videos

1shot
06-16-2002, 01:19 PM
To all AO listers,
I hope it is appropriate to put this in this forum. If not, my apologies to all.
I need 5 volunteers. I own 1 Shot Productions and we make paintball videos for the midwest (TX, OK, AR, MO, and KS). Our show (OSPM) is a 30 minute video magazine that covers tourneys and rec play in this area. I have 2 shows out right now, and I am looking for suggestions to make them even better.
There are a few requirements for you to be eligible for this.
1. You must be a paintball afficianado.
2. After viewing the video you must e-mail me your comments and suggestions, good or bad.
3.You must be honest with your opinions and suggestions.
OK. If you meet these 3 requirements, all you have to do is be one of the first 5 people to e-mail me and I will send you a free copy of my first video. Free. No S&H. Nothing. It's free.I just ask that you send me honest comments via e-mail.
You will not be added to any kind of spam list. I promise. This is not a gimmick. It's just an effort to put out the best paintball video possible.
I will e-mail you to let you know whether you are one of the first 5 or not, and if you are, then give me your mailing address. Do not send me your mailing address until you hear from me.

bob

ospm@1shotprod.com

1shot
06-16-2002, 11:57 PM
Thanks for those that responded.

bob