PDA

View Full Version : Buying Retro Valve To AM , Best Frame to this ?

Challe
06-16-2002, 02:37 PM
Hi now i am getting a job so i have money to getting me a retro valve to my AM68 L7 , but i am going to get me an elektro frame to this to and i dont know what elektro frame to choose?? OR , do the intelliframe preform better then the elektros ?

And do warp feed fit a normal Am68 level 7?

//Bad English Comes from Me bieng Bad *** Swedish ;)

a_malfunction
06-16-2002, 07:07 PM
If you get a Retro valve, you won't need an electro frame. And if you get an electro frame, you won't need a retro valve. I would personally go for the intelliframe and a retro. But that could get a little expensive. :)

Challe
06-16-2002, 07:19 PM
I only want the elctro frame for the feel of the electric trigger pull ;)

a_malfunction
06-16-2002, 10:53 PM
If you want the electro frame, you really wont need the retro valve then. The classic valve is more than capable of keeping up with it. You'll be fine.

WickeDKlowN
06-16-2002, 11:18 PM
if you get a retro, you wont need an electric frame, and vise versa. but if you need an electro frame, get the HyperFrame. personally, i would get a retro, and intelli. but its up to you.

BTW: im not sure if it has been fixed but if you have an Mako/Boo-Yaah elcd, and ReTro, you cant chrono your gun

Challe
06-17-2002, 05:58 AM
And why cant you chrono then ?

Challe
06-17-2002, 06:07 AM
All i want is high rof with semi.

And if i want high rof , who beats who ?

1. IntelliFrame + RetroValve
2. HyperFrame
3. BooyahMakoFrame
4. A Elektro Frame + RetroValve

And offcourse this inlcudes rev mag and spacer kit + PowerFeed.

FrAuStY
06-17-2002, 09:47 AM
Put it this way..if you want retro... save the money you'da spent on the electro and buy some paint. I know people who's rt's will out-shoot most electro grip frames. Matter of fact.. there was a post on here from butterfingers who has one of these rt's. All it takes is some getting used to. If you get an Intelliframe/Retro setup.. thats almost an electro feel but you get the return pressure from the RT that the electro's won't give you. Once I get my body back from Air Affects®, I'll be ordering me a retro. WOOT!

Also.. yes a warp will fit on just about any gun.

Challe
06-17-2002, 12:17 PM
Ok then i gonna buy the intelli and the retro then :)

I am also wondering how the the rod goes in the intell fram , becuse my stock frame makes my rod sloppy almost like spagetti. I know some frames got wheeles for the rod to "drive in" :)

paintbattler
06-17-2002, 01:55 PM
i say go with intelliframe..they are nice and affordable