PDA

View Full Version : Perfect eh?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-16-2002, 11:09 PM
My custom drop puts my 68ci Raptor perfectly under the Emag...If only the emag were mine to keep.

jah871
06-16-2002, 11:16 PM
thats why you should offer an full inspection and play at the field with the gun you are testing and charge double because you know you have to buy paint:p

TigerMan
06-16-2002, 11:22 PM
Too long for me, I need a little of the tank to shoulder it. If not, it makes my arms tired and it throws some of my accuracy off.

FactsOfLife
06-16-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by jah871
thats why you should offer an full inspection and play at the field with the gun you are testing and charge double because you know you have to buy paint:p

1. That is soon to be MY emag...
2. I already paid him to check it out. Playing with it costs HIM extra...:p

Clare
06-16-2002, 11:36 PM
it looks like you could take that drop off and seriously hurt someone with it if you wanted to! :p

Havoc_online
06-16-2002, 11:37 PM
I'm really sorry dude, you have a sweet gun, but that is one butt ugly drop:p but hey, in this game looks don't count, if it gets the job done-go for it!:)

rikkter
06-17-2002, 12:06 AM
some nice side cut away milling would make that look pretty damn sweet

AssassN
06-18-2002, 06:22 PM
Either i am really strong or that drop works really good. I know i am not super strong so it must be the drop. That drop makes guns feel like a featehr. I acctually like the way it looks and the way it performs. I think i am the only person on earth that thinks that drop looks good.

Johnny Bravo
06-18-2002, 06:29 PM
Ew... I hate drops, if I could find a rail that would work with my tank I would use that. For now I just gotta manage with a CP drop. I don't know why some of you people want your tank 4 feet in front of you, it doesn't really help you tuck in your bunker that much more. Plus, it makes it impossible to shoulder, making your gun seem alot heavier and your accuracy much worse. Coffee, have you ever tried playing with NO drop at all? I thought I wouldnt like it either until I tried it. It feels soooooooo much better!

Oh well, I guess it's just a preference thing. In that case do what you want. :D

davidb
06-18-2002, 07:17 PM
Assassn, I get the joke, and it IS funny, but I swear if I have to see that every time you post (and you post a LOT) I'm going to hurt somebody. :D

I guess I'd better edit in a smiley or two so he doesn't think I'm really mad, huh?

RT_Luver
06-18-2002, 07:23 PM
u need to get it annodized

AssassN
06-19-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by davidb
Assassn, I get the joke, and it IS funny, but I swear if I have to see that every time you post (and you post a LOT) I'm going to hurt somebody. :D

I guess I'd better edit in a smiley or two so he doesn't think I'm really mad, huh?

Don't worry fatman is making one with a chick.

mykroft
06-19-2002, 12:44 PM
That Drop is nicely done, but about 3x to long. That'll be impossible to shoulder, the way it's setup, and way too front-heavy.

paintbattler
06-19-2002, 01:03 PM
thats an ugly drop :Dalso, it is exactly underneath it

Telefragged
06-19-2002, 02:35 PM
Its way too long IMO, I absolutely HATE huge drops, I need something to shoulder, or my arms get tired and I can't shoot straight. The drop isn't very good looking either BTW, its just too long and too plain.