PDA

View Full Version : Do I have everything?

V-Viper
06-18-2002, 10:03 AM
This is what I got on my list tha ti need to get:
-Spear Head body
-Dye single Swing Trigger
-Dye Sticky Grips
-Dye A/C P.M.P 3 Way
-A/C Pheumatic Hosing-(do i need LP hosing?)
-WGP A/C BLack Magic Cocking Rod
-AKA Tornado Valve
-Kapp Stanless A/C Valve Nut
-ShockTech A/C Spring Kit
-Worrgame 0 ring Sets
-Shock Tech Ball Detent
-Kapp SS Screw Set
-Kapp Pro Valve Tool
-XtremeBeavertail
-Freak 14" Barrel System New Stlye
-AKA Lighting Bolt
-AKA Eclipse Style Pull Pin
-Palmer Quick Ram
-Palmer Micro-Rock Regulator
-DYE Stainless Rock Knob
-Sonic Hammer and Valve Kit
-Shocktech Cocker Timing Rod
-WGP Spiral REG
-AKA Sear?
-AutoMag:D

If there is anything that I am missing or any piece that anyone thinks would be better to buy plz tell me, thx.

joeyjoe367
06-18-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by V-Viper

If there is anything that I am missing or any piece that anyone thinks would be better to buy plz tell me, thx.

...you're missing an Automag :D

j/k man, it sounds pretty good. The only thing I would mention would be to use a differant reg. Maybe an AKA SideWinder would be a better choice.

RT_Luver
06-18-2002, 12:12 PM
I go with I like pie...but other then that...sounds good

AssassN
06-18-2002, 12:40 PM
-AKA Sear?

Is that a roller sear? If it is the it is fine, but if it isn't i tihnk a roller would be nicer.

paintbattler
06-18-2002, 12:52 PM
sell it and get an xtreme.

einhander619
06-18-2002, 01:38 PM
I gotta ask the question- how much did all that cost? For the same price you probably could have bought an RT and decked it out with a warp Iframe, and all the fixins.

V-Viper
06-18-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by paintbattler
sell it and get an xtreme.

Im more of a cocker guy:D

Rynoboy06
06-18-2002, 02:37 PM
I've heard the orracle 3-ways are seriously trick. I concur on a different vertical reg, the wgp ones are just sledges in disguise.

Creative Mayhem
06-18-2002, 04:26 PM
MMMMM pie!:D Sorry man, that is exactly why I don't like cockers, You need a list of replacement parts as long as my arm. Get a mag any thing you need is purely cosmetic.;)

street1356
06-18-2002, 05:03 PM
sell it and get a mag:)

magman007
06-18-2002, 06:39 PM
get the front reg from the ooracle, i think there called the tickler, billmills was talkin about em, there realy tiney and reall cool

Yatta!
06-18-2002, 06:46 PM
Pie, you need pie, and also, yes the reg should be different, either get a Sidewinder, Gladiator or a Stabilizer. Those are the best IMO. Instead of the DYE, get a Eclipse, but since I haven't tried a DYE Swing Frame I guess, you could skip that. Roller sear would be good.

Yatta!

V-Viper
06-19-2002, 06:20 AM
Whats the benfits of a Roller sear to a normal one? Im asking cuz its about a $50 diff. Im going for the Oracle, still looking for a better REG then the wgp sprial, looks as well.

Yatta!
06-19-2002, 03:17 PM
Difference?

regular sear=ok
roller sear=trigger pull is like slicing through butter

There is a MAJOR diffence in feel, it is a whole lot smoother and since you are building a cocker, I would go with a roller sear for sure, its the best thing that happend to the cocker trigger since all the different hinge frames.

Yatta!

Telefragged
06-19-2002, 04:15 PM
I'd go with a different 3-Way, the Dye ones are just copies of the shocktech ones. I'd rather have a Belsales hollow-point, smoothest valve around.

V-Viper
06-19-2002, 08:12 PM
Is it true that you dont need a roller sear with a hinge?

Yatta!
06-19-2002, 11:30 PM
You don't NEED it, it comes with a sear;) , but there is a difference between regular and roller sears, but I think in hinge frames, it doesn't matter.

Yatta!

nicad
06-19-2002, 11:50 PM
Hinge frames will not benifit much from a roller sear. Ill bet you will not be able to tell any difference with roller -vs- non-roller. The rollers are for a sliding style trigger plate, cause thats where the roller is on the sear is.. because of this, i dont even know if a roller sear will even work on a hinge frame...
the new ones have a roller on the pivot as well, and thats about the only thing you might get out of it.. like i said.. you probably wont notice the difference.

Both the Eclipse and the Dye frames are nice.. i perfer the Dye single cause Dye stickies fit it right, and its just overall nice.

out!

paintbattler
08-05-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by V-Viper
Im more of a cocker guy:D
if u get a mag, ull be a mag guy

Pand0ra
08-05-2002, 04:29 PM
I'll be a very nice cocker for sure.
I would replace the grip by a racegun, if I where you.

@++

TRIAD
08-05-2002, 05:22 PM
why not just buy a freeflow or shocktech

tranman
08-05-2002, 05:45 PM
could be missing a roller sear and the new rolling trigger plate by Extreme Rage

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/autococker/omega/roller_sear/index.shtml

InfinatyBPS
08-06-2002, 05:59 PM
Well, don't listen to most of these guys, this cocker sounds sweet, don't get a Mag if you don't want one, I also say get an Eclipse Hinge... best one... also a thing to look into is a Equasion multipul switch barrel...

FutureMagOwner
08-06-2002, 07:52 PM
i heard the new kapp frame is better than the eclipse but im not sure of that because i own a ghetto version of the system x hinge. and your missing a drop foreward chief

and for cocking rod i'd get the twister one or whatever its called. seen em at www.actionvillage.com and a few other places. and make sure you get the shock tech rebuildable detent. also you need a nice front block (unless they come with the spear head body:confused: )

RetroEclipseMan
08-07-2002, 02:03 PM
You definately deserve some serious props for building your own cocker from the ground up. I don't think I would even know where to start let alone put it all together. I guess that's why I like the simplicity of mags.