PDA

View Full Version : NO RUSHES on Level 10

AGD-OfficeGal
06-18-2002, 11:16 AM
Please do not call and ask us to rush your order. We have been deluged with orders and it would not be fair to put one person's order above everybody else's. It would also take a lot of extra time and handling to rush some orders and frankly we don't have any extra time right now.

Thanks for the outstanding response to the initial L10 offer, we're processing the orders as quickly as possible but shipping will take place within the time frame as Tom Kaye outlined earlier.

Marcia

FreshmanBob
06-18-2002, 12:23 PM
any numbers on how many have been ordered so far?

paintbattler
06-18-2002, 12:48 PM
really..people dont need to rush them. they have worked their behind off trying to plz us

FrAuStY
06-18-2002, 04:03 PM
For real... who asked to be rushed? I'd like that person to get theirs last since the rest of us are patiently awaiting to receive our order.. and I can wait two weeks or more since it summer and its hot outside. Anyway.. people ask wayyy too much.. I don't care if you're a pro player and have to have it for a tourney. YOUR gun was working fine up until now.. it probabl still functions fine.. DEAL WITH IT! Good things come to those who wait.

I appreciate you office girls (Women ;)) I spoke to Joanne the other day about my replacement blade trigger.. too bad I couldn't have just ordered my LVL10 then :( Its ok.. it will be here before I go play again.

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT I LOVE YOU!
TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE IMPATIENT You'll live a VERY stressful life!

Paul La Rue
06-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Ya people stop rushing them. They need time to work on *MY* Emag and rush it back.

Just kidding. :-)

davidb
06-18-2002, 07:24 PM
You see that guy in Frausty's sig? Huh? Well, that guy was impatient. You think about that now.

jah871
06-19-2002, 09:39 PM
gosh, were is my order at? i just placed it like 30 min ago. your really slackin marcia:p

Will Wood
06-20-2002, 02:08 PM
when do you people at AGD hope to get them shipped?

MagNumPI
06-20-2002, 07:10 PM
When they are built lol

I can't wait to show it off, but i'm going to have too. it's all good

personman
06-20-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by davidb
You see that guy in Frausty's sig? Huh? Well, that guy was impatient. You think about that now.
lol, good one.
I never asked to rush my order... I dont care if it takes 2 months to get it.. plus I dont think you can ask them to rush your order when you order online :p