PDA

View Full Version : Is Level 10 the answer to world hunger and peace on earth?

cphilip
06-18-2002, 12:28 PM
Is it just me or does everyone have to start a new thread for every question that mostly are already answered in some of the classic threads?

I am gonna start cleaning some of them up. Please lets see if we cannot search around before we post a new one guys. Lets keep it all together now. I will see if I can get this mess all into one thread or two and then we are gonna enforce!

Added on edit: well on second thought doesn't seem much in common to do with them...but hey lets try and build on each of them rather than start too many more OK? Keep em all on front page that way.

Read them all first and chose the one closest to your subject.

Hexis
06-18-2002, 01:02 PM
I think level 10 is the answer to world hunger and peace on earth. All the strife generated by the Mags vs Cockers and Mags vs Angels can now go away. We have the easiest on paint, fastest, most reliable, super consistant, most compact, and with the Extremes great looking, paintball gun on the planet. Now we can focus our efforts elsewhere, whcih can only lead to global peace and the end of world hunger.

pip_999
06-18-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Hexis
I think level 10 is the answer to world hunger and peace on earth. All the strife generated by the Mags vs Cockers and Mags vs Angels can now go away. We have the easiest on paint, fastest, most reliable, super consistant, most compact, and with the Extremes great looking, paintball gun on the planet. Now we can focus our efforts elsewhere, whcih can only lead to global peace and the end of world hunger.

well said
and cphillip: doesnt that make you a hippocrit cause u did just start a thread bout lvl 10's

lol

Jonno06
06-18-2002, 01:08 PM
GONADS AND STRIFE!!!!!!

um.....yea

paintbattler
06-18-2002, 01:23 PM
yea really..i have noticed it too, everyone asks 10000 ?? about the same ??. it gets on my nerves sumtimes.

magman007
06-18-2002, 01:29 PM
i hate ti dissagree, but epics are easier on paint

oldsoldier
06-18-2002, 01:34 PM
read someones thread here for the posts on pbnation. the mag still sucks, because its ugly. It cant be any good if it aint pretty. Well, i like ugly. Hell i AM ugly!
Oh, if the world is hungry, feed em paint. AT 20 BPS!!!!!

Rooster
06-18-2002, 02:43 PM
yes it is, i shall donate my old bolt to charity where they may sell it and buy food.

saving the world, one level 10 at a time.

hitech
06-18-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Is Level 10 the answer to world hunger and peace on earth?

DUH! Of course it is. It's also the best thing since sliced bread. ;) Actually, I think it is one of the best paintball "upgrades" ever. :D

hitech
06-18-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by magman007
I hate to dissagree, but epics are easier on paint

Than what? Than level 10? How can you be any easier than NEVER breaking a paintball in the marker?

RT_Luver
06-18-2002, 03:07 PM
yea..their have been WAY TO MANY lvl 10 threads started. ppl diffenately gunna start havin to search some

bofh
06-18-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by hitech
Than what? Than level 10? How can you be any easier than NEVER breaking a paintball in the marker?

I hear the epic has a voice chip that "I'm sorry, but it's not working out between you and me" or "It's Me, not you" when it bounces off paint.

It lets the paint down easy :)

virus
06-18-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
Well, i like ugly. Hell i AM ugly!

:D

welll i can just agree...... but i wouldn't say ugly.... just different..... :D

manike
06-18-2002, 04:29 PM
Come on Phil, actions speak louder than words :D hehehe

Time to merge some threads and clean up a lot of the repetitive posts and maybe post a sticky one which everyone should read BEFORE starting a new L10 thread... and if the answers they require are there, point to that thread when replying to them :)

manike

oldsoldier
06-18-2002, 04:31 PM
Gee, thanks for the kind words virus!;)

cphilip
06-18-2002, 04:49 PM
Well Manike, I thought of that but heck Tom's already done that and still a new one starts up! He is answering all of their questions almost and they are classics already! So that aint working!

I am kinda gonna be lenient though as a breakthrough of this proportion only comes along once in a blue moon.

We are having fun in chat about the constant question "What is level 10? So far we have atributed it to almost everything that has happened in the last 400 years! :)