PDA

View Full Version : how does rod go in IntelliFrame

Challe
06-18-2002, 04:47 PM
Never seen a intelliframe in real life so i want to know if its a all brand new sear and rod you get to the intelliframe , or do u use the thing u got now ?

Also on my stock the rod is like spagetti , all sloppy. Is it like that on the intelli ?

FrAuStY
06-18-2002, 04:54 PM
No... you use the factory (stock) sear and rod. All the intelliframe is.. is a new grip frame. there is a bracket inside that allows you to mount a roller lever switch to turn on/off your revvy (Intellifeed) The trigger rod pushes the lever down when you pull the trigger.

Challe
06-18-2002, 05:01 PM
But is the rod like loose or does it always go straight?

I know som frames that use wheels so the rod goes fine in.

as i said before my stofkc frame makes my rod lika spagetti , i dont like it at all.

FrAuStY
06-18-2002, 05:23 PM
sounds like the sear rod on your setup is worn out. There is a clevis that clips the rod to the sear itself.. does that look worn? Bent maybe? Mines a straight line and it doesn't move back and forth. They're like 20$ AGD if you have the money get another.. this could cause some problems firing the gun like misfires, shortstrokes even though you pull the trigger fully etc..

Challe
06-18-2002, 05:27 PM
BUT THIS TILL DOESENT ASK MY QUESTITION IF THE INTELLI FRAMe HAS SOME KIND OF HOLE OR WHEEL FOR THE ROD TO GO IN ; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my hole fore the the rod is like 2cm up and down and 0,5cm side to side.
this is making my rod sloppy. so i wonder if The INTELLI has som kind of thing for the rod to go in , plz god!

sorry little bit tired :)

rikkter
06-18-2002, 08:29 PM
i have a intelli, and the intelli has a hole behind the trigger so the trigger can push the rod when you pull the trigger.. theres no special hole for the rod to travel through or not. all it does is when you pull the trigger. the sear pushs the switch

the rod just goes through the holes to the trigger.. the same as any other automag trigger.

paintbattler
06-19-2002, 01:44 PM
u can use the one that comes off of the stock mag frame