PDA

View Full Version : Just Dropped the ZMicroRT off at the powder coating shop!

a_malfunction
06-18-2002, 04:55 PM
I just dropped off my gun at the local powder coating shop. It should be done tomorrow! Its gonna get a two color job. First, the guy is going to sandblast all the anno off the parts and give everything a silver base coat. Then the body, Z-grip, and the warp mounting plate are getting a coat of Translucent Red. The CP Barrel system, the powerfeed, and the trigger are going to be treated to a coat of Black Chrome. The lapco, the shocktech mini drop, and the ASA are going to keep their original black anno job. It sure is gonna look sweet! And with the level 10 kit I ordered, it'll shoot even sweeter!! YAY! Life is good! I'll post pics as soon as I get them!

FrAuStY
06-18-2002, 04:59 PM
Sounds YuMmY! I'm in your boat.. I dropped my NEW MM warp body off at my friends Airbrush shop.. its been there for a week tomorrow and its still just hanging.. primered. I told him no rush as I want him to to a good job. You may get it back the day after tomorrow, unless he had no work ahead of yours. Post some pics though when you do get it done.. I wanna see IT!

I'll be sure to post some pics of my gun once I get it back..its gonna be a one of a kind airbrush job and I cannot freaking wait any longer! Guess I'll have to.. He told me the other day... "Good things come to those who wait" I've known this guy for like 10 yrs and a long time ago he said if I ever need anything done let him know and he'll hook me up. He may have meant by "good things..." meaning it will be free of charge :D!!!