PDA

View Full Version : Center Flag Products On my list

Prezents
06-18-2002, 06:56 PM
After waiting for 4 months for a hyper frame, I finally get it...... install it.... does not work, call Center Flag, They know exactly what it is. need a longer on/off pin. they send one out another 4 days get it (cool) install it...... just blowing gas out the barrel and sputtering...call Center Flag and talk to a tech. you need a different on/off pin which I had the size, so he say's it is the power tube spacer, try a different size, tried all that I had, NOTHING. tech say's that it is the power tube o-ring, errrr it is new and tried 2 different new one's that I had on hand.
Now they want me to send it to them. OK sent it our 2nd AM air, called to see what the turn around time is.
All the tech's are at the NPPL tourney and will not be back till Monday.

Is it just me that is walking around with a sign that I cannot see that say's "Screw with Me" ????????????

zbody
06-18-2002, 07:00 PM
I have a hyperframe that I want to put on my micromag and I was going to send it in like the website says to do and they write back and say that they won't be doing installations for a couple of months. So going to machine it myself and see what happens. Great products, poor customer service.

WickeDKlowN
06-18-2002, 07:11 PM
ive never personally delt with them but from what ive heard(with about 3 or 4 exceptions) they have excellent customer service.

Load SM5
06-18-2002, 07:14 PM
They've been great the few times I've dealt with them about my air system.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-18-2002, 07:15 PM
I had a problem with mine they fixed it, then i havent had probs since then..mine has been great to me.

dre1919
06-18-2002, 11:21 PM
I posted already my horror story in dealing with Centerflag, and it is quite lengthy. Suffice it to say, I ended up going back and forth with these guys many times over the same issue. I also encountered the "all our techs are away at a major tourney" crap. You know what? Don't take care of your customers and no one will care if you're at a major tourney. I even email Dennis Ashley himself with my complaints, still waiting for that reply...(months ago. He must still be away at a tourney.) Anyway, long story short, fantastic product in terms of quality, performance and craftsmanship.:D :D :D Majorly suck service.:mad: :( :confused:

Thordic
06-19-2002, 08:56 AM
Prezents -

As time consuming as it is, they are trying to help you. Not every problem is going to be fixed in a day.

As for the major tournament thing, that happens with MANY paintball companies. AGD's tech department is closed during some tournies too.

Just bite the bullet and have patience, thats the way this industry works. Companies can only afford small tech staffs, and they need them at tournaments. It's not that big a delay.

Annoying, sure. But it doesn't sound like bad customer service to me. They are listening to your problems, offering solutions, and working with you to get your gun working. Isn't that what tech support is about?

spawnboy
06-20-2002, 01:55 AM
You should just sell your mag and buy a Tippmann M98..... :D

Spawner

Kevmaster
06-24-2002, 05:40 PM
first, ive delt with center flag(and have a dealership) and they have great cust service in my experience. i love the guys there and think they do a fantastic job. however, i do know that they travel to tournies to promote their products and fix the ones that come to the tourny. they are helping locals for free. but back to your service. theres not much more you can ask for. you call and say you need a part, they get it to you within a week free, it doesnt do it, they tell you to ship it back for a free repair, but they are just at a tourny for the weekend, when they prolly wouldnt even work on it anyways. they should start on it today and have it done by weds if they do for you what they usually do for me. itll come bakc fixed and working perfect

AngelBoy
06-24-2002, 05:56 PM
I'm lookin to buy one, but it is close to the bottom of my "to get" list right now. I usually have service like this with anyone and everyone I deal with.

HyperSnyper
06-24-2002, 06:00 PM
I dont want to seem like the Centerflag nor the Hyperframe posterboy, but their products work great. I got mine used, first time I installed it worked great until finally the the bolt andsear got chewed up.

I then sent it in (just went straight to the source, dont wanna mess around) and they completely milled my frame and opened up certain cavities since they said the Micromag was off AGD tolerance slightly (in addition they also swapped out for me free new internals, a new bolt, sear, spacer, PT tip, and an RTbumper). The gun has been working fine even til today. The only problem I have encountered is when taking off the on/off assembly, the on/off pin was slightly mushromed from the constant and harsh impacts of the solenoid. It still works, but now the pin is stuck in the assmebly, called them they are sending me a new pin and assembly combo.

How can you say thats bad customer service?

-Hyper

HyperSnyper
06-24-2002, 06:01 PM
Oh,

I forgot, its important that you send it in to them if its not working properly. Dont try to diagnose it and fix it over the phone, in a way thats seems insane. Its like overhauling an engine over the phone. You cant check tolrances and wear over the phone. Send it in, save yourself alot of probs.

-Hyper

thecavemankevin
06-24-2002, 08:07 PM
I have a hyper frame on my mag and have had it on there since pretty much day one and love it. Mine worked right off the bat and i have never had any problems with it,,,,except when the saftey fell out. I sent in and had it back in a week or so. Honestly guys, you are the first that i have ever herd of with bad customer service problems from center flag.

I guess try and understand that sometimes things just don't work out, but they deffinatly are one of the top quality assurance companies in the industry.

good luck though

RT_Luver
06-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Prezents
Is it just me that is walking around with a sign that I cannot see that say's "Screw with Me" ????????????

dude...I know how you feel. many times I have had crap like that happen to me. and its annoying and I cant stand when it happens.

I hate to hear your story, sounds suky. I guess the old sayin "when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade" dont always work. I mean, what can you do with no gun and crap like that....sorry:eek:

DarkRipper
06-25-2002, 09:45 AM
I can attest to Kevin's hyperframe being the shizzle... :)

One of the best products they offer.

:)
DR

thecavemankevin
06-25-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by DarkRipper
I can attest to Kevin's hyperframe being the shizzle... :)
DR

for shizzle my nizzle, use to dribble down in V A.

:D

DarkRipper
06-26-2002, 10:23 AM
lol

Kevmaster
06-26-2002, 08:03 PM
yeh, CenterFlag is off the hezie fo shezie. and for the record, i do not currently own any centerflag products, but have sold a few to customers and they have liked them. i also plan to put a CF tank on my Emag ASAP

xmetal2001
06-26-2002, 09:11 PM
:D

Kevmaster
06-27-2002, 07:27 PM
heh :p