06-19-2002, 09:57 PM
warp warp warp warp warp warp warp

Halos dont lower your hopper! :cool:

Kaiser Bob
06-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Both!

RT_Luver
06-19-2002, 10:22 PM
get the warp, and search the net for a JMJ vortex impeller and WAS turbo board. their VERY FAST. the turbo board feeds the hopper comparing on how fast the balls are dropping into the gun, so it saves battery life too. just something to think about. I got one and i can say, they feed ALOT faster then I can pull the trigger

mrkbik
06-19-2002, 11:53 PM
First, eat some pie. Then think it over again.

MrMag
06-19-2002, 11:54 PM
it is actually even right now (i voted halo to see results) but i have decided to go w/ the warp, because it is cheaper, and i have no hopper up above. thanx for the input guys!

personman
06-20-2002, 12:08 AM
No problemo. You can always get a halo later, if you need it. I love my warp.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-20-2002, 02:10 AM
Laff, enother person sucked in by the hefty warp :(

Get a halo b , you wont regret it. Get a warp, if you play front, you will regret it :(

-just my 2 cents

CleenSweep
06-20-2002, 08:09 AM
You know I play front and have a warp. I also have an "I" linked revy. I don't think it's heavy at all.

I had one of my buddies say he thought it was kinda heavy, and I just told him you had to be a real man to carry it..Heh,Heh.

I love my hopper being out of the way. That's the best part. Most people only see the barrel of my gun, especially on a Sup'air field.:cool:

SlipknotX556
06-20-2002, 09:38 AM
Halo B is your best shot. Everyone that I know has had a problem with a warp.I had a major problem with mine, so sold it.

paintbattler
06-20-2002, 10:23 AM
i say go with warp. it lowers ur hopper and feeds just as fast as a halo

pip_999
06-20-2002, 11:33 AM
all depends what u like and where u play

its always fun to tap your warp :D:D:D
see what happens when u do LOL

einhander619
06-20-2002, 12:12 PM
Problems with a warp? I love mine! It was heavy at first, but it made a man out of me! BTW, I play front, too!

rolo2169
06-20-2002, 12:38 PM
OK Frist of all if you can not afford both witch is the best. I would go for the Halo frist then the warp. A warp is only as good as what is feeding it, If the hopper you have on the warp can not keep up then you have a issue. Once you get a good hopper on your gun then you can get a warp. just my two cents

hawpunch
06-21-2002, 02:11 AM
i have a warp and halo combo on my sfl and the weight isn't too bad. the warp isn't that heavy...if you are complaining about the weight, its time to hit the gym. just my $.02. by the way, i love the compact feel of the warp and halo. i've heard of some people not liking the warp and having some problems, but i've had no problems with mine.

aloha,

jae park

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-22-2002, 01:39 AM
time to hit the gym thats a good one.

I wonder about how many of you play in tourneys. Where speed counts, sure for recball a warp is all good. But in tourneys you wanna be able to take out those players grab the flag and hang it. I dunno about you guys, but my teammate has a warp on his bushy. I have to say I LOVE IT for back. Im a strong *** person not to mention im pretty ripped (not like ripped ripped but shows i have a membership card to the gym) warps in my opinion were made for back players. I dont see some of you find it normal running top speed with a warp , my friends bushy has a warp, halo, and angel air. And i swear, playing front with this gun is so narfed. Running top speed bunker to bunker is not what i call a helpful activity especially by the time you get to the third bunker you can even breather ;)

RT_Luver
06-22-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by RaV3n_Pa1ntba||

Get a warp, if you play front, you will regret it :(

not if your a real man, or if you have a C&C extreme on the way