PDA

View Full Version : Rt or no Rt?

Downdog
06-19-2002, 09:22 PM
That is the Question. I used to have a tko mag but sold it and got an impulse. I have tricked out my impulse with just about everything you can get for it. But it is just not cutting it for me. I really like the feel of a mag but i used to chop like crazy. Do Rt's really chop like crazy or is it just stupid people that short stroke. Would a rt be an upgrade to my imp with freak,bolt,blade trigger,and a lpr. The Rt im lookin at has a boomy, flatline, new bolt, and intelli feed hooked up. I would get level10 for it and some warp. Should i get the Rt or just keep the imp.

DarkPhoenix
06-19-2002, 09:28 PM
I personally prefer the RT Pro, the weight feels very reassuring as my set-up, completete with paintballs, weighs close to 15 pounds, but besides the point the only time I have been chopping paintballs was in cold weather, which made my paintballs brittle, but the lvl 10 mod seems to be the ultimate solution for that. My hats off to you Tom, I'm looking forward to testing the mod out.

RT_Luver
06-19-2002, 10:29 PM
go with the RT PRO. its the only rt you can find thats not used right now(unless Tom has hidden some from us)

Downdog
06-19-2002, 10:31 PM
yeah it is a rt pro. It is 7 months old.used 5 times with 5 cases threw it.

a_malfunction
06-19-2002, 11:01 PM
I'd do it. With a level 10 and a warp (if they were tuned right), I dont think it would be possible to chop paint. :)