PDA

View Full Version : Mag foregrips, and barrels

PB Jeff
06-19-2002, 11:31 PM
Hi, this is my first time posting here, although I have been reading this forumn for a couple months. I finally got the cash to buy a mag :D :D . Anyways, I am just wondering what type of foregrips are available to clasic mags, excluding gas-thru. What type do you prefer. Also, im trying to decide on a barrel. I was thinking either a SP AA, Dye stainless, and a dye ultrlight. I shoot RPS paint, usually prems, sometimes bigball and marbs. Why barrel do you think would work best for me?

Thanx
Jeff

mrkbik
06-19-2002, 11:47 PM
I'd get a Dye stainless. Marbs and big ball work great, but premium kind of get stuck when I stick it in the barrel(well it was 4 month old paint) and I have to push it out with a squeegie. Also, I have a Benchmark 4grip I got for 10 bucks and its great.

AWautomag
06-19-2002, 11:51 PM
KAPP makes a nice foregrip. As for the barrel definitely a J&J 2 piece. They are light, accurate, quiete, and they match the type of paint you use perfectly. Trust me my J&J hasnt let me down yet.

Blazingace
06-20-2002, 12:06 AM
I have a freak system for my 'Mag and it shoots great. I mean wonderfully. As long as I keep paint out of it (Lvl 10 Hahahahahah:rolleyes: ) As for foregrips, the Fighter X Sports grip is teriffic. It replaces your vert ASA so it is really short. You can put any drop forward on the marker because the fore grip is out of the way. Very Nice:D .

PB Jeff
06-20-2002, 11:34 AM
anyone else have foregrips that they prefer? pics?

FrAuStY
06-20-2002, 11:38 AM
ACI Gas-through.. but you can use it without the gas through :) Kinda like the kapp just 10$ cheaper!

ACI gas through (http://www.bbtpaintball.com/pictures/AciRedForegrip.jpg)