PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you watched the video that came with your automag classic?

PV=nRT
06-20-2002, 12:17 AM
How many times have you watched the video that came with your automag classic?

personman
06-20-2002, 12:28 AM
1/4 of a time.. I was real interested but I diddnt want to watch the video when my bro was around..

SlipknotX556
06-20-2002, 12:56 AM
That movie was boring. :p

Psycow
06-20-2002, 06:37 AM
Don't have a clasic, but I watched my RT video once. Can't watch it on my video machine at home since the American standard is different than what we use here. Had to watch it at a friend that has multizone video machine.

Rooster
06-20-2002, 07:36 AM
five times, once for every year i've owned my mag

Krazy Ivan
06-20-2002, 07:46 AM
I've watched it WAY too much. A buddy of mine didn't get a video with his mag, and he made me show him the video. Every other day it seemed something new happend to the gun and he had to watch the video, the funny thing is, he wouldn't just take it!!

It got to the point where I could say word for word what was coming up. We even talked about redoing the video with new technology, but then we decided us 2 idiots talking about mag's would be pointless if we were the only 2 that liked and watched it.

j.t.
06-20-2002, 12:06 PM
I got a broken RT video with my minimag :confused:

Jonno06
06-20-2002, 02:18 PM
way more than ten times.My stepbrother who has a automag,and got me into paintball,and made me want a mag,his gun is up north(storage),but he had the video,so he gave it to me.....then just last month i got my retro minimag,and am wondering how to get the RT video?

PV=nRT
06-20-2002, 02:20 PM
I'm not positive, but they may have an RT video in the store, but I can't remember if they do. If they do, then it will most likely be free, except for shipping of course. http://store.airgun.com

paintbattler
06-20-2002, 02:25 PM
0 times because a video didnt come with mine!

pip_999
06-20-2002, 02:27 PM
first when i got it
took it apart and when thru it with tom

then the 1 time i was halving problems
STUPID PT ORING

ShooterJM
06-20-2002, 02:28 PM
All the way through once a year or so. Snippets here and there: all the time! Heheh it's funny! Some head of R&D does it, tells about how compressed gas will hit the paintball scene in the future. :D

FrAuStY
06-20-2002, 05:44 PM
I believe that was Tom Kaye (could be wrong.. Tom don't hate me if it wasn't you k?)not some R&D head.. maybe you got a different video than me. Oh well..only watched it once and that was the first day I got my mag. I took it apart with him :)then put it back to gether. Then tried the 13bps burst that whats his name did over the chrono, and was not impressed with myself LOL.

RT_Luver
06-20-2002, 09:32 PM
well....I dont have a Automag Classic. i HAD an RT PRO, and I know I atched that video ATLEAST 50 times within the first week i got the gun. I was intrigiuged by "mr. hand" in it. I dont know if ya'll know what I'm talkin bout, but I'm sure us other RT owners do;) :D

freek133
06-20-2002, 10:06 PM
I am with frausty, i watched that one guy rip on the automag and i wanted to do it, my first time shooting an automag, it kinda went like this, pa.pa.pa.pa. papapa... dangit!

mykroft
06-20-2002, 11:21 PM
Never got one with mine, the perils of buying used. And by the time I found out I could get a free one, I already knew my way around the Mag pretty well.

blazingRT
06-20-2002, 11:58 PM
Pressure*Volume=mols*.0821*Temp

lol that is freakin funny i learned that this year in chem
oh sorry for gettin of subject actually i have watched my RT video every bit of 15 times i love it man.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/doublefinger.gif http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/doublefinger.gif

PV=nRT
06-21-2002, 12:30 AM
yah i like my name, I got it from chem too. i wanna get a custom tank cover with that on it, it would be awesome. you can find out a lot of stuff from this formula though, it's great. also, u can change it up, M=(mRT)/V ... Molar mass = the amount in grams * .0821 * Temperature in kelvins all divided by the volume. in that formula, you can see m/V , which equals density, or D, so therefore, M=DRT! Now you can do a lot more stuff as far as solving problems (solve for density, etc) OH oh, oh yeah, i'm gettin off topic. Hmmm, i've probably watched the video about 5 times, and i've only owned my mag for like 2 weeks. I'm actually gonna finish it up for another time before i go to bed! what can i say? i'm a tech freak.

ShooterJM
06-21-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by FrAuStY
I believe that was Tom Kaye (could be wrong.. Tom don't hate me if it wasn't you k?)not some R&D head.. maybe you got a different video than me. Oh well..only watched it once and that was the first day I got my mag. I took it apart with him :)then put it back to gether. Then tried the 13bps burst that whats his name did over the chrono, and was not impressed with myself LOL.

Heheh yeah it is TK. Just before he was Pres. Forget who was at the time....think it was a John somthing-or-other. I think....could be wrong though. At the outtakes TK is screwing around and says something about Captain Knowledge and the Cranium Kids. Freaking hilarious.

DarkRipper
06-21-2002, 09:14 AM
I watched it all the way through once, but I've seen the end where he breaks paint in the Sydarm many times.

;)
DR

ShooterJM
06-21-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by DarkRipper
I watched it all the way through once, but I've seen the end where he breaks paint in the Sydarm many times.

;)
DR

Yeah! The first time I saw that I died laughing. Just the look on his face, priceless!:D

MajorDamage
06-21-2002, 05:21 PM
Ive watched it three times all the way through I THINK. Ive watched the RT one once, and the Emag one about 4 times or so. :D MR.HANDS RULES! :D Way better than Mr.Hand!

ENDO!