PDA

View Full Version : Tom/Other ADG Staff....

Kevmaster
06-20-2002, 11:19 AM
will Paintball Inc be carrying the Extreme EMag/the CNC Extreme? I currently have a Level 4 dealership with PBall Inc and would love to get it through them if they will be carrying it. Any info would be great

zvanut
06-20-2002, 11:22 AM
isnt paintballinc a regional retailer of National Paintball?

shartley
06-20-2002, 11:26 AM
:rolleyes:

(Added: Oh, and why not ask who YOU got your “level 4 dealership” with? Wouldn’t that make more sense?)
(Added again: Oh, I have been thinking this for a while… but isn’t “Brass Eagle God” an oxymoron? ;))

pip_999
06-20-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by shartley
:rolleyes:

shartley didnt i post a thread up about pw
your a post whor3 arent ya!!! LOL

oh and for the record its ADG
and u should contact them thru e-mail

shartley
06-20-2002, 11:34 AM
shartley didnt i post a thread up about pw
your a post whor3 arent ya!!! LOL

oh and for the record its ADG
and u should contact them thru e-mail
LOL Actually since most everyone knows that I have some of the LONGEST posts on AO, a post containing only one thing in it speaks volumes… it is about transferring an idea or thought, not about just making a post to make a post.

AND….. you actually need to check the record again... it is AGD not ADG (you BOTH spelled it wrong ;)). :D:D:D

cphilip
06-20-2002, 12:44 PM
There were several brances of National and at least one here on the East Coast changed its name to Paintball Inc. And yes they are a AGD dealer. However they cary what they want to out of the AGD line. I am pretty sure they will want to stock the Extreme's.