PDA

View Full Version : When will the early level 10s begin shipping?

booyah
06-20-2002, 01:00 PM
I dont want to seem greedy or over zelous, but I was just curious when they were likely to start shipping...

I ordered mine about 3 hours after the link was posted and live within the UPS 1-day range of AGD and was kinda hoping i might be able to get it before next weekend. Just wanted to see if it was at all likely....

thanks for your time

-Booyah

Krazy Ivan
06-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Sorry bro but It looks like the best possible date to get it would be July 1st. That is if it takes the obligatory 2 weeks that was stipulated.

FrAuStY
06-20-2002, 05:02 PM
:( sniffle sniffle, guess I'm waiting til july 1st. I thought that was becasue of the a flood of orders they'd be getting. I was gonna ask when they'd be shipped..just wasn't sure anyone posted it or not. Oh well.. whats the addage I like to use.."Good things come to those who wait". I was born with a virtue of patience most poeple were not ;)

Booyah - do you like your boa barrel? I was thinking of getting one and having it painted to match my body's thats getting airbrushed as we speak. I've never had any experience with them.

CenterFire
06-20-2002, 05:09 PM
You patient people! I hate waiting :mad:
But on another note, I want to know how the BOA performs as well, I've pretty much set myself up to buy one pretty soon, but I want to hear your opinion anyhow. :)

booyah
06-20-2002, 05:27 PM
Eh, I like em, I had one on my bushy and one on my mag. if your interested my mag one is for sale now that I have a j&j set.

I dont want to turn this into a forsale thread since this is a question I would like to hear back from AGD on so just pm me if interested.

paintbattler
06-20-2002, 05:43 PM
i dunno..u might be able to get oit ontime. he wouldnt have posted the link if he didnt already have it made..but i dunno..

Yatta!
06-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Dang I was hoping to have it before the Texas AO meet on the 29th. Oh well that just adds to my bad day.

Yatta!

RT_Luver
06-20-2002, 09:53 PM
it said allow atleast 2 weeks to ge them. i say they'll be shipped by monday if not already

davej946
06-20-2002, 11:00 PM
In my dealings with AGD, they have always charged my card the day my stuff ships. Since I have a check card and I track my account online, I know that my card was charged on Tuesday I think, so maybe mine will be here tomorrow??!?!?

Later ~ Dave

HyperSnyper
06-21-2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by davej946
In my dealings with AGD, they have always charged my card the day my stuff ships. Since I have a check card and I track my account online, I know that my card was charged on Tuesday I think, so maybe mine will be here tomorrow??!?!?

Later ~ Dave

Sorry Dave,

Not to burst your bubble, I called AGD tech for some small things about my valve, then transfered over to the order line. I asked the "office-gal" when orders were gonna be shipped. She said be patient, not for another week or so. She said we will know when they are sent when they Bulk email ALL the beta testers and send them the UPS tracking info.

Mine was sent UPS 2nd day air since thats all thats available to Hawaii. If they shipped it, mine should then be here by Mon. But Im definitely not holding my breath.

I think AGD seriously wants to makes everything as smooth as possible. I dont think he wants to create another Superbolt I incident. Tom just posted how there is a sizing issue with the carrier sizes and now will be including "half" size carriers along with the other carriers.

If he did send out the kits already, without including the extra carriers sizes, they may have been alot of ppl with leaks down the barrel.

I honestly think the best thing to do is wait. Its better to wait and have a more "prepared" product to test, then have a product, find tons of bugs, then send it back and wait even more. This is the critical point where Tom is being very cautious with this project.

-Hyper

FrAuStY
06-21-2002, 09:11 AM
Hyper I couldn't agree more. I have no problem waiting for a revised/finalized system. If it takes a month..I'm down with that as I'd much rather it be RIGHT then be screwed up. It really doesn't matter as my mags in pieces since its being puurrrtified! You guys will see when I get it done :D I don't plan on playing again until it cools off. Here in Florida it gets hot and humid in the summer and 90* feels like 110*!!

Also dave.. if you look on that page it says your credit card will be billed immediately.. at the checkout screen. :(