PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk 4

pumpamatic
06-20-2002, 09:07 PM
I was just surfing the net and came across screenshots for Tony Hawk's ProSkater 4. Looks to be the best of them yet. It looks like they will go back to the money system that was used in THPS2. It also looks like you will see a lot of corparate sponsors as in THPS3, notice the Chrysler PT Cruiser. Still, looks like there will be more tricks and some more awesome levels. I'll probably beat it 20 times like I did the 3rd, but hopefully it won't be impossible to get all the money like in 2. I still can't get the 250 bill in Philly I think it was.

personman
06-20-2002, 09:36 PM
that looks l33t
No, seriousally.. Ima buy it but I betcha it wont come out for another year or two

RT_Luver
06-20-2002, 09:58 PM
ahh MAN...that looks TIGHT A**. I dont know..clal me a game wiz, but I usually beat most games no matter how hard they are in like the first 2 days totally(all money, moves, secrets, etc..) cant wait. did it give any time frame??

pumpamatic
06-22-2002, 03:02 PM
All I saw was some screenshots and I talked from there. I'm guessing spring or summer 2003.

InfinatyBPS
06-23-2002, 01:20 AM
Cool, too bad I can't find my THPS2 CD anywhere...

marley618
06-23-2002, 01:40 AM
Is it only coming out for PS2?

n64gaming
06-23-2002, 03:55 PM
actually it is coming out for gamecube too i think it is coming out for x-box to but i wouldnt swear to it.

paintbattler
06-23-2002, 04:52 PM
dude, THATS TIGHT..RT_Luver is right.. me and him beat spiderman in one night! lol

pumpamatic
06-24-2002, 02:30 AM
Update: According to Playstation Magazine, it's due out in November. It will be a more or less whole new style never seen on Tony Hawk titles, something like an RPG. You don't have time limits and you skate around talking to people. For instance, they stated that you might talk to a security guard who tells you he's gonna bust some skaters on the other side of town, your goal is then to beat him there and warn your skater friends. They also said there would be at least one mini-game, you could skate to the courts and play a game of tennis. Sounds really awesome to me, some people thought THPS3 became same-old ____, different piles so that's probably why they've changed it, hope it's good. Check out I believe it is in this month's PSM, I should really subscribe to that mag.