PDA

View Full Version : I shot a lvl 10 emag

lonsch
06-20-2002, 10:27 PM
I shot one at the Chicago open today and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Just shooting air through it there was no kick what so ever! Tom did say there would be some kick with paint because the bolt is pushing the ball or something like that. Then there is the bolt pressure.....wow...its lighter than a matrix. Once this thing comes out I really think it will take off big time. Maybe I値l try to talk tom into letting me put some paint through it Friday.

Side note if anyone comes out to watch I値l be wearing the new black pmi jerseys and hanging out by the agd booth Friday, Saturday and hopefully Sunday:)

Come cheer on team Dominion

Vex
06-20-2002, 10:33 PM
That's cool, man! I'm jealous!

:D

Gunga
06-20-2002, 10:35 PM
Yeah, we had quite a few people come by to see 'that gun that doesn't mangle your finger'. :D We had to get the level 10 setups refilled about 1/2 dozen times through the day...coulda filled them more, but they stopped doing air fills. Doh.

Bill Mills (of Warpig.com fame) and various other media and industry types who stopped on by were quite impressed and anxious to get their hands on some review/evaluation samples of the Level 10 upgrades.

Tom's response to one guy asking what made it work was 'Elves'. :D

Oh...there were some Keeley Watson & Lisa Harvey sightings. Yes, they're cute in person. :P Of course, I had to look at them a few times just to confirm my first impression...and second...and third...and so on. ;)

RT_Luver
06-20-2002, 10:38 PM
why do I have to lvie way donw here in TN. hey Tom, could you make spur of the moment trip down here to a field in blountville called "The Alternative Sport"?? maybe, somhow??

Yatta!
06-20-2002, 10:40 PM
Gunga, AO doesnt blame you;) I know I would, over and over and over...

Yatta!

CpSuPeRkId
06-21-2002, 01:08 AM
i wish i were u... wait a sec i will be in your shoes. im goin saturday and hopefully will be test shooting that bad son of an elve. i can almost feel it in my hands. MMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM( good thing i live 35 minutes away).. SHIZAMM

Gunga
06-21-2002, 07:00 AM
Oh...I forgot to mention the best part. :)

No, nothing about Keely or Lisa. :P Rather, when people came over to check out the Level 10 and stuck their finger in the feed tube. You should seethe looks on people's faces as they flinched involuntarily when the trigger was pulled, expecting their finger to get mangled. Then they smile and say 'Cool!' or something along those lines.

I'll try to get a pic of that kinda thing today.

manike
06-21-2002, 07:06 AM
Gunga we demand Pics!!!!!!!!

:D

manike

TransMan
06-21-2002, 07:30 AM
Or how bout a vid of someone saying hol shiz my finger is still here :D

Jonno06
06-21-2002, 07:46 AM
i second manikes demanding post containing the result in pics in this thread...chop chop!!!

we should also get pic of keely,or lisa:):):D:D:p