PDA

View Full Version : Short Stroking

RTMAGBOY13
06-20-2002, 10:42 PM
how do i prevent short stroking even when im not shooting fast!!!!

Vegeta
06-20-2002, 11:42 PM
Step 1: Put finger in hole that is in the grip frame, also called hte trigger guard.

Step 2: Rest figner on trigger.

Step 3: Pull trigger CRISP and ALL THE WAY till it stops.

Step 4: Immediately LET GO of the trgiger and let it RETURN to it's normal poition. Make sure to let it go ALL THE WAY back to the ready position.

Step 5: Repeat this process at faster and faster speeds till you have gone through a case of paitn or so.

------------

Ok aside from the sarcasm.. pull teh trigger like a trigger, not like your tickling the pants of a girl. You have to be firm about it, not all pussy-ish. Pull and release.

Thats all I can say.

athomas
06-21-2002, 09:18 AM
You're not releasing the trigger all the way. Practice makes it better:)

Snakebite78
06-21-2002, 09:58 PM
Okay, fill your tank, then go sit outside and pull the trigger til the tanks empty, you can hear a shortstroke, figure out what you're doing wrong, then correct it. Repeat as necessary.

I just went through 1400 dry shots with my cocker, which is much more easy to shortstroke (no I'm not bragging about how MY gun is easier to mess up than YOURS), and today I played and MAN am i glad i practiced. I was tearing it up in ROF. Last couple games I really blew the big one in chops, but today was a blazing 90 degrees, and no chops. Hope that helps, I'm gonna go practice my trig finger.

Polishpickles451
06-22-2002, 08:54 AM
lift weights with your finger :)
yeah seriously you've got to get the motion down
like any other sport, you need to practice paintball!