PDA

View Full Version : Anti Chop Eye (ACE)

DiveDoc
06-20-2002, 10:47 PM
Can current E-Mags be upgraded with ACE?

Havoc_online
06-21-2002, 01:02 AM
you would'nt really need the ACE if you had a lvl 10 mod. I think the lvl 10 would od you more good

manike
06-21-2002, 05:40 AM
The current E-mag can not be updated with ACE but as Havoc points out it can be updated to included level 10 which should have a similar result - no chops :D

Havoc I agree that the level 10 mod will do more good, I also think there are benefits to having both ACE and Level 10. With the ace you shouldn't get the stutter of when level 10 pinches a ball, you would get a slight hesitation (maybe not even noticeable to the user) and you would just have a continous firing and stream of paint from your marker :) imagine the Level 10 video but without any of the stuttering!

With level 10, you will get a slightly longer delay if you pinch a ball where as with an ACE as well the delay would be less.

If you pinch a ball, it uses us a shots worth of gas, if you have an ACE it doesn't.

Obviously only small issues, but In my opinion they add up to the ultimate performance package if you have both.

manike

Havoc_online
06-21-2002, 05:19 PM
I agree, having both would be better, however I didn't think the ACE could be put on the older Emags(as you said and clarifed for me) and knew the lvl 10 could plus would do more good so recommended it:)