PDA

View Full Version : I know why I like Automags.org better

spyderkiller
06-21-2002, 10:24 AM
Ok, since last week I have been posting on the Tippmann forum as well as here. I now know why I like Automags.org way way better...it's the people. The people here are so much more considerate and actually have respect for the sport of paintball and the other people who play paintball. On the tippmann forums people are either arguing or spamming all the time. It really gets old.

Army
06-21-2002, 12:08 PM
We pride ourselves in our capacity to hold a civil discussion. The members also know that us Mods won't put up with any foolish behavior, so they tend to keep it cool.

Thank you for the compliments, it's nice to know that what we do is really working!:cool:

paintbattler
06-21-2002, 01:12 PM
yea, AO is great. Everyone is like always in a good mood or somthing.. i don't know, it's just great.

ThePatriot
06-21-2002, 01:17 PM
Yeah, i like it here a lot, we are nice once you get to know us, unlike what all those guys from pbnation say. SpyderKiller, one thing though, stay away from Cphilip....you know, long hair and all.

Snewk
06-22-2002, 10:01 PM
Yep, same reason why I stay here. The cocker forums I went to weren't too friendly. Seems these folks aren't ready to flame if you say something wrong or make a simple mistake.

Mav D MagMan
06-22-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by paintbattler
yea, AO is great. Everyone is like always in a good mood or somthing.. i don't know, it's just great.

It's the optical opium... The mods don't want me to tell you this but that's how they keep us calm, especially when a mag/cocker debate flairs up and well we can't get them to stop repeating "cocker's have better accuracy/range" (they keep doing it and doing it and doing it and!...) aaaaaah new dose commin through the monitor, everything's ok now...

Be happy :)
Mav

pito189
06-23-2002, 12:11 AM
It helps that most people here have common sense and they prefer to use it when they post. Most other forums, not to name any names ...cough...pbnation...cough... the people on the forums act alittle to immature. I realize that this is the internet and you can be alittle more relaxed with yourself. But just common courtesys like proper spelling and leaving out the F word after every word, and also punctuation is a good thing. These few things on AO just make the place and easier read that you would let your kids see.

Vegeta
06-23-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Army
The members also know that us Mods won't put up with any foolish behavior, so they tend to keep it cool.

Hear that^^^??? Army's talking about me..... When was hte last time I have had to have a post edited? ;)

AssassN
06-24-2002, 12:43 AM
I know y i like it here. The mods are nice. Tom Kaye floats around which i personnaly think is xtremly neat. Also it is layed out nice and easy. Some forums are hard to keep up with. I love Ao i couls spend my life here.