PDA

View Full Version : What's a Tribal?

Polishpickles451
06-21-2002, 12:33 PM
What's a tribal? it looks pretty cool, kinda like the impulse. any pieless info appreciated

zvanut
06-21-2002, 12:57 PM
a tribal is a gun that was made by a co pany that went out of buisness.

i cant remember the companies name but the guns vener really worked too well from what i saw/heard.

jeffremiller
06-21-2002, 02:26 PM
I tribal resembled a cocker. The bodies were modeled after cocker bodies. But the insides were more like a bushy. They used cocker barrels and various other standard parts.

Tribals were distributed by Toxic Toys... a rather shady venture... Other than the cheap wiring, they were wonderful markers. All three of the one's I have owned were Consistant and accurate. There were bad tribals... there were also a lot of people who just didn't understand them.

The only problems I ever encountered were with Toxic... not the marker.

J_

mykroft
06-21-2002, 04:04 PM
Excellent gun, some quality problems, same internal design as a Bushmaster. Company Was Toxic Toys, one of the incarnations of Diamond Labs/Boo-Yah, a notorious fellow starts these companies, makes good designs overly cheaply, then shuts down before support costs catch up with him.

Fear Factory does some very nice work & upgrades, their upgrade package adds a lifetime warantee. check them out at http://www.fearfactorypb.com