PDA

View Full Version : revy woes

Wang
06-21-2002, 12:49 PM
I'm having some problems with a revy i bought. A couple months back I bought a 12v in the classifieds of AO, along with some other stuff. When I got it, it didn't quite work right. the low battery light would always come on, and the paddle would spin..well, like the battery was low. Even when I throw fresh batteries in there. Well, I finally get around to trying ot fix it, so I buy an x-board. When I throw it on, it doesn't work. no response at all. When I try the old board again, same problem, low battery, slow spin. Does anyone know what's going on?

rikkter
06-22-2002, 12:08 AM
maybe the motor is dieing. or the person you bought it off of didn't maintain it well. check for something wrapped around the properler rod, take it all apart, clean it, then give it a go..if not. then the things dieing.
soemtimes hair or something (grass etc) will wrap around it and cause it to move slow like the battery is dieing

personman
06-22-2002, 12:13 AM
Like he said, it could be the motor, you can buy those easily and they are universal for VL loaders, except I'm not sure about the Evlution 2 or their older loaders
Go to http://www.dropzonepaintball.com
Go to viewloader, they sell individual parts.
Also you might want to check the wiring, the wires could be bad or you could have a bad connection.
OR! You could always check the battery contacts, they might be old and worn and carry a bad signal. Really just check all the wires. I think it might be the motor or the battery contacts.

rikkter
06-22-2002, 12:31 AM
YEAH! i was gonna say that....after someone reminded me to.1!! :D :D

personman
06-22-2002, 12:33 AM
Hehehe yeah..
Oops I said the battery contacts might carry a bad signal.. LOL :rolleyes:

rikkter
06-22-2002, 12:34 AM
itsss ok we all make mistakes!. and wow i didn't notice it was you til i had to click that link for your sig.. lol.. i'm use to seeing that picture everywhere!

personman
06-22-2002, 12:38 AM
yup lol I am too.
It kinda sucks now cuz I cant find my posts in big threads :p