PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10 efficiancy

xatle
06-21-2002, 02:39 PM
i was just thinking (uh oh)

we could get a quick and easy preliminary indicater about the efficiancy of the lvl 10 upgrade. all we need is for someone at agd to chrony thier mag with the tuned lvl 10 mod, then swap it out for the original assembly and rechrony without adjusting any regs and compare velocities.
this should at the least clue us in on any differance there may be in efficiancy.

Mossman
06-21-2002, 03:23 PM
well, that wouldnt be all that much of an indication cuz its possible they would both shoot at the same FPS, but the level 10 uses a little more air because it has that short burst at the beginning that doesnt accellerate the ball that much, then it has the same old hard burst to get the ball up to speed. If i had to guess they would be the same or within like 5-10%, just from trying to understand the system....but then again what does my guess mean.

xatle
06-21-2002, 03:33 PM
hopefully they both shoot the same fps, that would quell one possible issue that people may be concerned with.

RT_Luver
06-21-2002, 04:54 PM
yea that would work...but TOm said that the effenciency wont change much, it might even et better. I would like to see the effeciency too though