PDA

View Full Version : AGD: pricing on xtremes???

CpSuPeRkId
06-21-2002, 08:31 PM
come xmas, im sellin my mag, stock cocker, anad im gettin some sort of emag wiht some xtra money. i dont even care if its a regular emag with lvl 10 cuz with lvl 10 who needs ace and good looks?? but my friend told me that at the chicago open he shot an xtreme(non C+C) and he said that it was a crazy 1200 bucks, and 1200 dollars for a non C+C is insane, it looks worse than a regular emag, cuz u cant even see the valve and its like a block(yes tubes are better than plain blocks), i was expecting the C+C to be about that price. hopefully it is cuz if its 1200 im buyin it, if its any more im probably ognna go for something cheaper and used, but still emag.( i know you all have answered a million times how much its estimated to be, but im now curious becuase of what my friend said it actually cost)

RT_Luver
06-21-2002, 08:49 PM
its insane(but I am too) but you can preorder C&C's from donggie at 1430 in any color you want, and he'll take care of shipping. I did it just to make sure that I have wanna the first ones

CpSuPeRkId
06-21-2002, 09:12 PM
well thats awesome and congrats for your purchase, however i dont have that much money quite yet. im also hoping that if it was a preorder at 1400 that its more money that its going to be, because they know that people are gonna pay more now, and also im gonna wait til xmas so by then they should be down to close to 1100, maybe even 1000? man do i hope so.(fingers crossed)