PDA

View Full Version : I really shouldn't be complaining about this but...

BTAutoMag
06-21-2002, 10:03 PM
My girlfriend wont let me spend money on her and it's getting on my nerves. it's kind of awkward when you have to stop a girl from paying for her birthday lunch when you're buying.

I realise how stupid i am to be complaining about this.

Sir Chopsalot
06-21-2002, 11:30 PM
*gasp* I thought I was the only one,seriously. My girlfriend wont let me pay for anything for her. It always makes me feel so cheap

BTAutoMag
06-21-2002, 11:36 PM
yea i feel so guilty because i cant spend any money on her but ironicaly she feels guilty if i spend any money on her.

every one i know tells me to put a ring on her finger and stop complaining but i feel so guilty. plus id have to buy the ring, that's breaking the rules:rolleyes:

Sir Chopsalot
06-22-2002, 12:32 AM
Oh this one made me feel the worst. She insisted that she pay for me too. I felt so bad about that and tried to pay but......yea I think us two are the only ones with this problem

RT_Luver
06-22-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
My girlfriend wont let me spend money on her and it's getting on my nerves. it's kind of awkward when you have to stop a girl from paying for her birthday lunch when you're buying.

I realise how stupid i am to be complaining about this.

lol...what am i laughing at, I have a girl friend but at the same time i dont:confused: I'm SO confused

Sir Chopsalot
06-22-2002, 01:42 AM
ummmmmmmm....so am i

manike
06-22-2002, 04:16 AM
I wish my Girlfriend was like that... ;)

shartley
06-22-2002, 08:17 AM
Marry her!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I am the opposite way. All my money goes for the Wife and Kids and I get upset when they get ME stuff. LOL ( I get over it pretty quickly though. ;))

KHartley
06-22-2002, 08:17 AM
I'm sure that she wouldn't mind you breaking the "rules" to put a ring on her finger! But that is just my opinion.:)

cphilip
06-22-2002, 09:07 AM
My wife wont let me spend money either...on her or anything else! She has the check book. I saw it once. But it was in her purse.

Jonno06
06-22-2002, 10:35 AM
yea,BT,go get married at what,16?

your parents be happy?

see,what you do...

you buy her a fish sandwich.....no more problems

MagMan5446
06-22-2002, 11:40 AM
I'll buy my g/f stuff from 7-11 and whatnot....

heh actually it's just that shes been grounded for like 2 months so she hasnt been able to do anything that requires me spending money.

Mav D MagMan
06-22-2002, 11:51 AM
That's funny, mine refuses to let me pay for things and tells me "I don't want you to spend all your money on me"... But I haven't played in oh three months now and it's because my wallet's constantly emptied out, guess who takes it all? Lol her...

But she's gone for most of the summer I'll save up my money and hide it while she is :)

Sneaky eh?
Mav

bornl33t
06-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by KHartley
I'm sure that she wouldn't mind you breaking the "rules" to put a ring on her finger! But that is just my opinion.:) ]

y do older women think this way.. but young girls run when they hear ring anything?

X-Plosive
06-22-2002, 04:28 PM
Heat....they're not "older women" they're "mature women" :)

That is a good question, why do younger girls run when they hear the word ring?

me+females= :confused:

actually

me+females= :p

KHartley
06-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Thanks Heat! :) I like the more "mature" woman comment rather than "older" :)

I have no idea why younger women would run, unless they just do not feel ready to make that commitment. I don't know. :confused:

BTAutoMag
06-23-2002, 12:52 AM
OMG shartlys wife joined. RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!! are yoiur posts as long as your husbands;)

by the way ill be 18 in 2 months

KHartley
06-23-2002, 06:42 AM
BTAutoMag

I have a totally different posting style than he does so don't "run for the hills". LOL

shartley
06-23-2002, 06:55 AM
LOL Run for the hills…..

Actually, you only need to run if she pulls out a Marker.. She is one heck of a shot! :D

BTAutoMag
06-23-2002, 10:37 PM
well seeing as i was shot 5 times today i really dont mind:D

paintbattler
06-23-2002, 10:47 PM
YOU IDIOT . lol this is prob the only time u can do this

bornl33t
06-24-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
OMG shartlys wife joined. RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!! are yoiur posts as long as your husbands;)

by the way ill be 18 in 2 months

Oh my goodness this just about killed me.. I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard..... hehehehe

Oh and Mrs. Hartley... I aim to please :D I'm really a great guy .... just no one ever notices...:rolleyes:
Besides... your are old/joung as you feel... and with Sam in the house.. I doubt you feel much older then.... umm... 18?

KHartley
06-24-2002, 06:44 PM
Heat:

I know he sounds a bit frightened that I would post just like Sam didn't he? hahahahaha

Yes, I would agree that you are as young/old as you feel. :)

We have the four kids to keep us going too since they range in age from 19 down to 2 years old. There is hardly the time to sit down and get old!:D