PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Rt Pro

Doug
06-21-2002, 10:56 PM
I just cleaned my rt pro and took apart the retro valve. put it back together and everything went well no leaks but when i pull the trigger it fires a couple of times ok and every now and then it fires in bursts. I have no after market parts on the gun its stock. I have took it apart a couple more times and still no success it does the same thing fires in burts. please help gun is only been used four or five times.

BlackVCG
06-22-2002, 01:24 AM
First thing to do is make sure you fully tightened the rear field strip screw. Tighten it with an allen wrench and then try again.

Also, if you have an adjustable tank, make sure your output pressure is around 700psi.

If those don't work, check your on/off pin to make sure it didn't break off at the small end. If it looks like it's been broke off, you need to replace that pin with one that's the correct RT-Pro length.

Let me know how it works out.

Doug
06-22-2002, 08:01 AM
Thank you BLACK VCG. I tightened the feild strip screw with a allen wrench and it did the trick. Thanks for your help. Automags rule and this web site is the best thing to happen to the internet. Keep up the good work!!!!!