PDA

View Full Version : Looking for freak/ equation feedback for mags only please!

demonguy8
06-22-2002, 04:51 AM
Ive ordered a lvl 10 so MAYBE THIS ISNT AN ISSUE BUT....

I had originally planned on getting a 10 inch freak kit but have heard various utterences about the freak kits causing some ball choppage.. Now I basically was looking for some MAG owner feedback on wether this is has some ACTUAL TRUTH to it or if it was in fact MORE MAGS ALL CHOP PROPOGANDA?

Also I have a similar concern for the Equation kit with the chopping in mags.. but also have an intrest in efficiency on the 6.25 inch barrel (adaptor + tip)while used on a RT with 68/3000 tank... I'm quite interested in the tiny barrel but dont want to be losing a LARGE amount of shots per fill...

Havoc_online
06-22-2002, 05:25 AM
incase you havent already, goto the historic board and read all the posts on barrel efficiency and spinning paintballs and such, a lot of good reading.

2 piece barrels are not really on top of the tech list but are on top of the hype list, I'm sure there is a swarm of ppl on here who will swear by them:)

Load SM5
06-22-2002, 08:39 AM
I had a freak for an old e-mag and had no problems with breakage; I can tell you nothing about the Equation kit.