PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge To Ao Members!

demonguy8
06-22-2002, 05:39 AM
There was a debate in another post about a human's maximum rate of fire being under 18 balls per second in SEMI MODE (which is what I believed to be true)

SO HERES AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL AO MEMBERS: POST a video of someone shooting faster than 18 balls per second in SEMI MODE (hybrid DOES COUNT AS SEMI mode for you emag users)

Sidenote:
The downside of this debate is I need the entire world to prove me right but only need one guy to prove me wrong :rolleyes:

on the upside:the coolness factor of seeing somone fire that fast will be worth the promised apology if I'm proved wrong :D

Havoc_online
06-22-2002, 05:45 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=356637#post356637

This is the link to the thread, I really don't remember anyone saying that 18 or 18+bps could be reached in semi mod by a person but quote me if I'm wrong. I think your the only one who said it couldn't be done and assumed we said it could.

In any case if anyone were up to it, I'd like to know how fast the speed kings on here can fan a trigger....(does fanning count?)

manike
06-22-2002, 05:55 AM
Havoc, you have hit the nail on the head! What counts as semi mode?

and since a rate can be over just two shots, you only need two shots close enough together to make over 18bps. It may not be sustainable for more than two shots but there are ways of fanning or pulling a trigger that could do it over just two shots.

manike

Havoc_online
06-22-2002, 06:09 AM
I'm sorry, I just wanted to clarify, I went through the thread and came up with only two quotes...

It may be very difficult to acheive X>18 but it is not impossible (very few things are) and depends very much on what is a legal method of achieving
Once X>18 your points are moot. And since X is not limited by the gun or any software it is theoretically possible for X>18.

Manike only stated that X>18 was theoretically possible which of course is true in the Emags case...;)

wes
06-22-2002, 09:03 AM
yesterday i hit 8 bps on my classic 'mag

http://www.geocities.com/weskarl/8bps1sec.wav

Jonno06
06-22-2002, 10:16 AM
lol wes......

ive got around 13 on my ReTro mini....i might get close by fanning it...