PDA

View Full Version : AGD WHY AND WOULD?.............................

MaGSkEr
11-26-2000, 05:22 PM
why did u stop making the pump kits and would you ever consider remaking them?

------------------
-PLAYINg WITH TALENT ON LOAN FROM GOD
-Why don't we let the little fat kid get the flag?

MAGBOY
11-26-2000, 05:26 PM
ya i want one

Ni cD
11-26-2000, 05:37 PM
Look a few pages back - someone already posted a thread like this. JJ Brookshire even responded!

Chaos
11-26-2000, 06:02 PM
the reason was because they weren't selling enough, but they may come back out with it.
For a little personal info since I own one, I doubt they will be coming back out with it. Reason being, if you look in older mag bodies, there is an extra large sear slot, which is where the pumpkit's arm goes in to recock the mag. When they discontinued the pumpkit, they also stopped making bodies that way, and made the sear slot just big enough for the sear. Meaning if they ever wanted to rerelease it, you'd either have to buy a new body that they specially made, or sent your body into AGD, which would be too much effort for the customer and AGD so that they could sell enough. I'm sure many people would buy them, but it would be such a pain to do things, unless they included a new body, which would mean the pumpkit would cost something like $2-300.....

-Jôker-
11-26-2000, 09:01 PM
well i was gonna say basically what chaos said but les jus say this...y whould any one wanna make a perfectly good mag thats tourny ready a pump gun??

------------------
-A Paintball Player Is Born Not Made-

Chaos
11-26-2000, 09:40 PM
because pumps kick ass. It takes true skill to use a pump, none to push a button. You've never seen anyone play pump at a tourney?? besides, it increases your skill sooo much just playin rec pump. Also take 2 parts off the a.i.r. valve and you can shoot semi in full function with the pumpkit still on your gun, and since there is the field strip screw on the a.i.r. valve, you dont need any tools http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

I cant wait to get a hyperframe, have the sweetest electro pump http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

alph
11-26-2000, 09:57 PM
yeah check out oh,he play w/ a pump mag!

Chaos
11-26-2000, 11:45 PM
but oh pawlak is a biased bastard who hates automags and says cockers are better.

------------------
~ChAoScLoWnZ
chaosclownz@magcentral.org
<h1>MAG CENTRAL (http://www.magcentral.org)</h1>

WicKeD_WaYz
08-15-2003, 07:47 PM
HA how ancient is this thread?

Anyways I was wondering the same thing. I know AGD has been very busy lately, but has there been any thought to sometime in the future making a pump kit? Even if it was like a limited edition one or something I think there would be a fairly good amount of people that would buy into it. I know I would. Im not trying to be annoying or anything I just thought it would be a cool idea to think about.

Heres an idea.... "THE TOM KAYE SIGNATURE PUMP SERIES....available for a limited time only..."

:p :p ;) :D

Benfica4ever
08-15-2003, 07:52 PM
They should consider making some rails......

-=Squid=-
08-15-2003, 07:54 PM
Holy thread resurection batman!

Sorry, couldnt find the pic :(

EsPo
08-15-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Benfica4ever
They should consider making some rails......
since its already up here....

AGD did have Pump milled rails in the attic store for a while.. you missed out :)

-=Squid=-
08-15-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

since its already up here....

AGD did have Pump milled rails in the attic store for a while.. you missed out :)

I thought they still did? :confused: