PDA

View Full Version : who shot the lvl 10emag and held an xtreme: I DID

CpSuPeRkId
06-22-2002, 07:53 PM
well im just here to tell u folks that the lvl 10 is what its cracked up to be, buy it. i stuck my finger in that mofo and pulled away, that thing cannot break a ball. i shot it at the chicago open. i shot some angels too, the xtreme is soo much better its not even funny. its official that im gettin one( for about the 4th time after switching from: im gettin an xteme, im gettin an agnel, im gettin an xtrem, im gettin an angel, well guess what after shootin both, IM GETTIN AN XTREME)

p.s. tom and crew were super cool, AGD rules

bofh
06-22-2002, 09:18 PM
Dude, you're getting an....

Wait, if I finish that, I'm getting sued :)

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by CpSuPeRkId
well im just here to tell u folks that the lvl 10 is what its cracked up to be, buy it. i stuck my finger in that mofo and pulled away, that thing cannot break a ball. i shot it at the chicago open. i shot some angels too, the xtreme is soo much better its not even funny. its official that im gettin one( for about the 4th time after switching from: im gettin an xteme, im gettin an agnel, im gettin an xtrem, im gettin an angel, well guess what after shootin both, IM GETTIN AN XTREME)

sounds like lots and lots of pure opinion to me.
you tell people to get an extreme but give no real reason for it

just so you know

Cliff

Jonno06
06-22-2002, 10:08 PM
who cares if he needs reason?

there is no positive,actual reason for anything.....NONE!

and by making this post,i changed my life,and everyone who reads it,you may not know it,but i could have just saved you,or something

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
who cares if he needs reason?

there is no positive,actual reason for anything.....NONE!

and by making this post,i changed my life,and everyone who reads it,you may not know it,but i could have just saved you,or something

huh?

MrAirgunRT
06-22-2002, 10:23 PM
I think Jonno finally found the stash.. LoL
Cliffio he didn't tell us to get an Extreme. The reason you posted like you did is because he chose Extreme over Angel. The only thing he did say was the Extreme was better, and that IS his opinion, did he ever say it wasn't?

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:24 PM
but i dont shoot an angel...

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:27 PM
well what i meant to say was that, just saying that its the best ever or whatever and saying to go get one and what not, would reqire some sort of proof that its better, right?

i dunno maybe not, either way, its good to have an opinion, i wasnt really meaning to criticize(sp) him for his views, just to say that saying a marker is better without any explaination as to why doesnt hold alot of water

anyways

Cliff

MrAirgunRT
06-22-2002, 10:27 PM
I know, you change guns every 5 minutes.

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:28 PM
i do not!

ive had like 2 or 3 guns in the past 5 or 6 months

CLiff

MrAirgunRT
06-22-2002, 10:29 PM
Dang you inserted half a shartley post before I got off 8 words. And ok sorry lol.

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:31 PM
fast connection, what can i say:)

but anyways, i didnt mean to come off like a jerk, sorry folks

Cliff

Dubstar112
06-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Hey, RT, Cliffio isnt spelled A-R-M-A-N is it? LOL! Arman, changed guns every 5 minutes, and I beleve he even changed forums too! :p;)

Ive only known Cliffio (here on ao) to shoot an Angel, and an E micro, since hes joined the forum.

hehe, i just saw our posts, all with in one minute!

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:33 PM
now a cocker:)

Cliff

edit-where is ol arman, these days havent seen him

MrAirgunRT
06-22-2002, 10:34 PM
I thought he got rid of the E-Micro. I know he was trying to. Anyway Cliffio its k man, we all have those days.

MrAirgunRT
06-22-2002, 10:35 PM
56k enables me to be unimaginably slow. I knew there was umthing else in the Cliffio line.

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:38 PM
yeah but i miss the angel, i think im gonna go abck to it, try and find a nice adrenalin or somethin

just cant stay away long enough

Cliff

MrAirgunRT
06-22-2002, 10:39 PM
I knew it. I am thinking about doing a comedy thread in the friendly forum, but I think most people think it will be dumb. lol If I do it do you mind if I put you in it?

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:41 PM
yeah sure, can i tell you if it sucks or do i have to lie?

:)

MrAirgunRT
06-22-2002, 10:43 PM
You may have to lie. :)

Cliffio
06-22-2002, 10:44 PM
HAHA

thats pretty funny in itself:)

RT_Luver
06-23-2002, 01:05 AM
well...I officially hate you now. but atleast you got one thing goin for you...your gettin a mag...haha...I'm just kiddin bout hatin ya

CpSuPeRkId
06-23-2002, 02:01 AM
u want a reason, think of it this way:

what makes a paintball gun good, performance wise im talkin, not looks or feel or efficiency or recoil(even though from what ive experienced mags have less)

1. rof (id have to say mags and angels are tied here)
2. accuracy( its also tied because its all barrel/paint)
3. trigger (this is all opinion)
4. ease on paint( well since they are basically tied, this is where the "proof" ur lookin for lies. the lvl 10 emag is easier on paint in this section. its a fact now.)

now i have found at least 1 reason why mags are better than angels performance wise (in mine and most peoples terms). now if u can tell me how an angel is better performance wise let me know.(im not talkin about lcd screens and pointless features) im not gonna argue about it, i just wanna know

Cliffio
06-23-2002, 02:41 AM
the lv 10 is still in beta versions there for not tested fully, hence NOT proven

and do angels not have the COPS feature? also a well thought out anti chop system, do you have any experience with the COPS system? can you say knowing 100% that lv10 is in any way superior to COPS?

Cliffio
06-23-2002, 02:50 AM
also, im not saying any gun is better than the other, i know full well that both guns are nice and good and whatever, im just stating that alot of people are getting this hype about lv10 pretending that it will end all chops, when it wont, no system will, its just sad to see all these people joining the masses when not everyone knows all the facts yet

Kaiser Bob
06-23-2002, 02:51 AM
I know Tom stuck his tongue in the breach. :D

Cliffio
06-23-2002, 02:54 AM
thats all fine and good, but im telling you people tom himself has said that it will not stop all chops with all paint, but people are not aware of that, just because someone on these boards get excited about posts something about ending all chops that doesnt make it so, and lv10 is still a baby, i am afraid that it may end up like the super bolt, altho i hope not, i mean remember all the stuff it was suppose to do? yeah, me too, and look what happened to it, people started to have problems and complained, i hope lv10 doesnt end upthe same way

Cliff

Kaiser Bob
06-23-2002, 03:04 AM
Chops??? Who cares about chops? :confused: I'm talking about tongues here! :D

Jonno06
06-23-2002, 09:46 AM
cliffio had angel,cocker,and micro emag...but how many different angels?!

3?
i do like that drenny you had though:)

ive only had one gun in the past month!
so HA!

but im getting emag soon:D

Jonno06
06-23-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser Bob
Chops??? Who cares about chops? :confused: I'm talking about tongues here! :D

hm....i agree!

cliffio,ill give you 20bux if you stick ur tongue in the breach of your angel and fire it,or cocker:)