PDA

View Full Version : Registering "half" a mag?? and a ???

Goldie D Pimp
06-22-2002, 09:13 PM
I picked up a used mag earlier this week. It has an ANS Phase II reg back on it. I didn't think to look the last time I was at the store, but since it has that on there, I don't think I've got the whole serial ##. Would it be possible (or even really necessary) to register it with AGD?

Also, I notice that the output of this PhaseII thingy really isn't an output as much as it is just a gaping hole, yet the port that leads into the "output" is just a TINY thing...... so what's the point of that huge output? Does this thing actually do anything at all? Or did the previous owner just throw money away for "cool points"???

virus
06-22-2002, 09:23 PM
the previous owner probly didn't know any better....

that part only really helped on Lv5 and older vlaves.... and those have not been around for some time now.....

Goldie D Pimp
06-22-2002, 09:28 PM
COool. It seems to work alright, it just doesn't look like it would do too much as far as performance goes! :)

Dubstar112
06-22-2002, 10:01 PM
The valve mods dont do any thing. They sell them to people who fail physics mainly. ;):D.. Kinda like how cigarette companies dont market to little kids... lol..

EnderWigginPballin
06-22-2002, 10:04 PM
heh....
I was gonna say you should start "Vaporizing" Mags, but then i realized there isn't much at all you could do to a Mag....

krafty
06-22-2002, 10:53 PM
I doubt there's any point in registering the gun with AGD. Unless the serial numbers for both halves of the valve match, they won't work on it anyway.

Potatoboy
06-22-2002, 10:56 PM
AGD will not register a marker without both halfs of the valve, nor will they do warrenty repairs on it for two reasons; Aftermarket valve halves are not supported in the policy, and there are no stars on the valve.

Timmee
06-23-2002, 10:41 AM
Hmm, I wonder if a valve with 2 different halves (they're both AGD halves, the serial numbers just don't match) would be eligible for the Go ReTro program (if it's still being done. Also, could that valve be registered? What serial number would I use?