PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy this??

surfer349
06-23-2002, 02:35 PM
hey all,
I need your advice quick, cause this auction ends soon, but how much$$ would you guys pay for these hosees and fittings?

"You are bidding on an assortment of steel braided air lines, lengths of macro line in blue, black, and red, 2 complete quick connect couplers, 4 90* swivel fittings, a few brass fittings and some misc. stuff. Most is either new or seen very little use. A nice group of air lines and fittings. Winning biider to pay $5.00 S&H. I accept PayPal and money orders only. No negitive feedback bidders please. Thanks for bidding. "

Right now, the price is at $24.50 w/ a $5 shipping charge. So, how much would you guys pay for this stuff, and is it worth it, because I am getting a new gun soon, and will be needing hoses and fittings anyways.

Adam

a_malfunction
06-23-2002, 02:49 PM
You wouldn't need anywhere near that much stuff for a new gun. It seems to be an ok deal, but only if you had lots of guns that needed gas lines/fittings.

Bartleby
06-23-2002, 10:40 PM
i'd say it's a good deal. the only issue i can see is that there are no long ss hoses, so should you choose to use them, you'd need to run a gas-through. i don't think you can have enough fittings and hoses, saves you a trip when you screw one of 'em up. :D

paintbattler
06-23-2002, 11:51 PM
i think its a pretty good deal too..if i had the money, i sure would buy it

krafty
06-25-2002, 08:42 AM
It's a good deal, but you won't need near that amount of hoses. :) I'd wait until you find out exactly what you need, then just buy it new.

Krazy Ivan
06-25-2002, 08:47 AM
Pretty good deal. Look at it this way, I counted 7 SS hoses, some with QD's.

A SS hose, doesn't matter how long goes for like $8 each at the local shop. 7*8 is $56

Hacker240
06-26-2002, 12:18 AM
Thats a crazy deal. Go for it! Think of it this way, it typically costs 15 bux to get a ss hose wiht qd and fittings. Also, u will never need to buy another hose again! ahahahaa:mad: