PDA

View Full Version : A paintball Story

Will Wood
06-23-2002, 06:24 PM
MAC @ Rogue in Maine...Myself, ME, ~Son~, ~Blackdraft~, AutoMaggot, and maybe a others maybe.

First game started out good considering that only 3 of us have played together. Another 2nd and 3rd game we bombed, myself as the front/flag-grabber and one of our back players both got out very early in the game.

Then we hear that we play probably the best team there (They won the event), and start getting nervous. Wrong. We easily won. 79-30. It was sorta of a even match, we pratice against each other all the time and know what each other does. We just lucked out that one.

I got bunkered good, ran up to the 50 and grabbed the flag...a second latter I get hit...lol...Another guy is already in the 50 who didn't get the flag.

One of True Colors had a amazing bunker on another team, he flew over the top of the bunker, nailed the guy in mid air, and crashed to the ground, almost lost his mask.

My team did fairly well, placed 3rd in our Division and 5th overall.

One of the games that our guys id with a RT sat out I used it, and DAMN! I am getting a ReTro ASAP. I love the thing. It's amazing. I went through a hopper and two pods like nothing, when I get hit like a minute or two in the game, I was amazed how much I shot.

One game one of our guys angel battery was low...After adding the must "If you had a emag...." comment, he came back with a Timmy from another team. That was nice.