PDA

View Full Version : S.p.o.r.e. Land

AGDSaul
06-23-2002, 07:18 PM
Whet out for the first time in about 1year to play today to this field I had never been to. I had heard about how cool it was because you weren't out in a rush to go play and you weren't playing against rental gun newbies.. but it was a open game field So anyone who lives on the north side of Chicago I really recommend this place It is just 2 speedball fields behind a house on the border of Wisconsin and Illinois. It's runned by the Spore team out of Wisconsin and R&S Paintball. I liked it because I just get tired of having to deal with all the rush to play at CPX or Fox River Games (but they are great places to play) all at once in other words to many people, and to far of a drive (about 1 1/2) from Gurnee.

Saul Ramirez
Airgun Designs
Production Manager
E-mag Technician

rjvemt1
06-23-2002, 07:29 PM
how is it that a production manager for agd goes a whole year with out getting out to the field:confused:

nutz
06-23-2002, 09:08 PM
u were there today?? so was i man... what gun were u shooting?

i was wearing the blue pbjunkies jersey with a yellow shirt on my head. i was shootin an impy today.

AGDSaul
06-24-2002, 06:35 AM
how is it that a production manager for agd goes a whole year with out getting out to the field

Well, after playing for 6 years straight almost ever chance you get, and then start working for a company you sometimes you just get burnt out and need a break. I took a long break, money was a big issue too.

u were there today??

Yes I was I was sitting by the little tree behind everyone wearing a blue JT Jearsy. I was with Brian (parts dept. manager) he was wearing shorts.

nutz
06-24-2002, 07:38 AM
o i know who u were. You play with our team for a few games against spores.

:D