PDA

View Full Version : best place for mag parts and upgrades

DoctorStox
06-23-2002, 08:43 PM
i am gonna be building my bro a mag from scratch, and i was wondering where the best place for mag parts and upgrades is? obviously here for used stuff, and the official store for some things, but things like body rails and vert adapters and gas throughs, any ideas? i need a wide selection and good prices.

einhander619
06-23-2002, 08:48 PM
www.modifiedpaintball.com (http://www.modifiedpaintball.com) Don carries all kinds of mag stuff. Great prices and fast as ****. If you've seen the new Benchmark Body Kit for mags, it is ILLMATIC, and would be a great base to build off of. Don't know where you'd get one, but ask around. Also, keep an eye on EBAY, there's always mag stuff on there. Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress.

WickeDKlowN
06-23-2002, 08:51 PM
MPP has great prices on mag stuff

MikeCouves
06-23-2002, 08:53 PM
That's where I go for my paintball needs, www.modifiedpaintball.com , best paintball store.

RT_Luver
06-23-2002, 08:54 PM
do you have anything right now??

DoctorStox
06-23-2002, 08:58 PM
i am prob goin retro with my micromag, so for now he gets my micromag valve. thats about it, lol. i was thinkin of getting him a black vert main body and nice chrome body rail. a chrome tip new style aa w/ freak tip. z grip. nice drop, 68 4500 nitro, redz pack, proteus mask.......