PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 upgrade?

magmanpaintball
06-23-2002, 09:39 PM
Hey Im thinkin about getting another mag and I was thinking about getting a level 10 upgrade for it. So from what I have heard they will run at such a low pressure that they will not chop a ball? Can you get this upgrade if you just have a classic valve? Also where would they be in stock?
Thanx

paintbattler
06-23-2002, 10:08 PM
do a search..yes it works on all valve from lvl 7-9

RT_Luver
06-23-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by magmanpaintball
Hey Im thinkin about getting another mag and I was thinking about getting a level 10 upgrade for it. So from what I have heard they will run at such a low pressure that they will not chop a ball? Can you get this upgrade if you just have a classic valve? Also where would they be in stock?
Thanx

GOSH...mags ARE NOT low pressure. the bolt has basically 2 different "gears" the bolt has a slower gear until it clears the ball stack and moves up into a higher gear once it does clear the ball stack. the bolt is goin slow enuf that of it hits a ball when its in stack, the spring pushes it back. this is not becaus eit is lower pressure. it because the bolt has a vent hole in it, and vents out air until it hits the right area where the seal are closed and the air can build up pressure and sne d the bolt faster.

BUT to answer your question...YEs you can get this for a classic maf valve. but I would give it a little but if you dont wanna be a beta tester and have potential problems that might occur